Deleted

Stop teacher's monitoring?

I'm a student of Computer Science.So basically,every test we have,is on computer,modeling,programming and other stuff.So,teacher has this monitoring program,and can see everything we do,be it USB usage or which sites we are visiting.

How can i prevent this,and can i prevent it at all?

Deleted
    Sure you can prevent it. But preventing it without him noticing would be a touch harder.

Honestly I wouldn't try it. Likely you'll get caught.

Most colleges/universities have their computers on lockdown, I doubt there's anything you can do that would go unnoticed.

I think the more important question is: Why do you want to disable it? Don't do anything wrong and you don't need to worry about it.

Don't do things that you don't want monitored. Problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a reason they're monitoring what you're doing.

It is probably possible to circumvent it, but seeing how you're in Computer Science I would expect you to figure it out yourself and your teachers not completely antiquated when it comes to computers.

However, should you be able to circumvent, I'm quite certain they won't appreciate it and there will be consequences. They will have to assume a worst case scenario if you do that.

Deleted
    you do it on a computer? lucky you :P.
    I had to do every programing exam on papper, no way of knowing if the code would crash, or enter a infinite loop etc, etc
    but i dont complain, i prefer actually, made me learn so much more :P

Deleted
    If you want to piss around or play games in class time then just don't go and stop wasting the teacher's time. If you're caught cheating the consequences might just be that they kick you off instead.

You're not very clever good a CS student though, don't you think they're just going to come and watch your screen or tell you to use another computer if they can't remotely monitor you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Most colleges/universities have their computers on lockdown, I doubt there's anything you can do that would go unnoticed.

I think the more important question is: Why do you want to disable it? Don't do anything wrong and you don't need to worry about it.
    I want to disable it,so that i don't have to study for every exam,some are really dull and boring...

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sertrunku View Post
    you do it on a computer? lucky you :P.
    I had to do every programing exam on papper, no way of knowing if the code would crash, or enter a infinite loop etc, etc
    but i dont complain, i prefer actually, made me learn so much more :P
    yeah in first semester,we did everything on paper,now we're on comp

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornath View Post
    Don't do things that you don't want monitored. Problem solved.
    Precisely.

And if you're doing work, why should you need to worry about visiting websites and what-not? Focus on the task at hand and the sooner you finish, the sooner you can go home or whatever and visit websites and everything.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    If you're looking for a way to cheat. I actually had someone monitoring me aswell... then I found out about Word on Nintendo DS and I literally copy pasted the answers from tests onto that. Explained it was an mp3 player and I passed.

Yeah, getting in trouble just so you can browse/install whatever is well worth it in Uni...!

15+ Year Old Account
    We're not here to help you cheat at tests, sorry.

Closed.