Poll: What is your favorite soda?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    1) I believe there's limited amount of spots for polls on here, 2) The guy that made the thread said he like Dr. Pepper, so that explains that, 3) There IS an other option if what you like isn't on here.
    3/10 are variants of Coke and that is without the diet versions, I shall label him redneck no matter what! ;o

Im pro Fanta, sorry about that, never had that mountain dew stuff, guess I dont own a pickup truck

Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-06-06 at 10:52 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I used to favor coke or pepsi, but I don't drink pop anymore.

Dr. Pepper and Root Beer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    NO COKE, PEPSI!

But I've pretty much eliminated soda from my diet. I might have a soda once a week now on the average (literally). I lost 20 pounds that way, not even kidding.
    I'm surprised you actually posted something constructive in a thread I created :P (you know you love me)

OT: Im surprised by how many people drink coke. Gotta love that root beer!

Yeah, this poll is kinda crappy like there should be genres of different sodas, not brands mixed with genres mixed with sugared/vs non-sugared all in the same poll.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    My personal favorite is Mountain Dew Voltage

15+ Year Old Account
    I always found it odd that Sprite never scored high among more people. I mean it is a neutral flavor, citrus wich basically everyone enjoy. Yet it is not heavy citrus such as Fanta etc.

While coke/pepsi and all the hybrids strikes me as a taste that should logically appeal to less people than Sprite.
    Just odd
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    I mostly just drink water, with the odd cup of coffee as a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    3/10 are variants of Coke and that is without the diet versions, I shall label him redneck no matter what! ;o

Im pro Fanta, sorry about that, never had that mountain dew stuff, guess I dont own a pickup truck
    ... what? also lol @ fanta grow some nuts and quit generalizing.

Deleted
    Dr Pepper.

Naturally, I don't drink much for the sake of health, maybe a 500ml bottle or a can each week, but it still tops all the other in my eyes!

I usually drink it when I get bored of drinking water, which happens to be every week or so.

you know Coca-cola makes Fanta, right? It's technically a "variant of coke"...unless your use of the word "coke" in that sentence was intended to mean any type of cola, in which case I have to point out that referring to all colas as "coke" is a very redneck thing to do.

source: I live in Alabama and have a pretty firm grasp on redneckdom

10+ Year Old Account

That is true, are many coke products here.
    I don't see Fanta that often in my area, may just not look that much. If I didn't remember the old commercials, I wouldn't even know what a Fanta was.

Deleted
    Pepsi Max.
    Artificial sweeteners > sugar.
    Also, Coca Cola tastes like shit compared to Pepsi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GW2 is the future View Post
    Might wanna edit your post since it says you do consume carbonated junk ^_^

My favorite is pepsi, although my body hates when I drink a lot of it. I think I'll go get one now in fact... 44 ounce of kidney pain here I come!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Carbonated water. I do consume sugary junk.
    I think you misread it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had sugary soda in over 10 years. I do drink a Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet A&W occassionally, but when I drink something other than water it is usually Snapple Diet Half & Half (1/2 Tea, 1/2 Lemonade...yummy!) When I drink a sugary drink now I feel like I have OD'd on sugar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    That is true, are many coke products here.
    I don't see Fanta that often in my area, may just not look that much. If I didn't remember the old commercials, I wouldn't even know what a Fanta was.
    There was a time when fanta had this website where you could make your own videos using Indian Bollywood films as your videos to choose from. It was amazing. I wish it was still around. I would love to watch some of those funny videos people made.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    you know Coca-cola makes Fanta, right? It's technically a "variant of coke"...unless your use of the word "coke" in that sentence was intended to mean any type of cola, in which case I have to point out that referring to all colas as "coke" is a very redneck thing to do.

source: I live in Alabama and have a pretty firm grasp on redneckdom
    I mean the flavor coke/pepsi/pepper and fanta yes, dont think we discuss what company makes which beverage
    I wasnt serious about the redneck thing though but i cant see how Fanta is a variant of Coca-cola, it is a bit like comparing a apple to a coconut flavorwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Pepsi Max.
    Artificial sweeteners > sugar.
    Also, Coca Cola tastes like shit compared to Pepsi.
    I haven't tried any of the other variants of pepsi, just pepsi itself, and from that I prefer Coca Cola. To me, Pepsi's just TOO sweet/sugary, whenever I eat/drink something like that, ends up hurting a few of my teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Dr. Pepper. About the only thing I drink. There have been times where I've gone to a really good restaurant, found out they didn't serve DP, and never went back there again.
    I had the worst time when I went to Florida. We went to the Orlando area, and I swear that entire area had never even heard of Dr. Pepper. Every restaurant, gas station, and store we went to, could not find a single Dr. Pepper there.
    Last edited by personn5; 2012-06-06 at 06:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dr. Pepper. About the only thing I drink. There have been times where I've gone to a really good restaurant, found out they didn't serve DP, and never went back there again.

I also like Mr. Pibb, or any of the other DP variants; my local grocery store carries a store brand of it that I'm starting to like more than real DP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

My all time favourite is Trocadero, but I do belive it only exists in Sweden? Anywho, in case you all don't know what it is, I guess a mix between green apples and oranges is a good way to describe it. Though it tastes better than it sounds!

I'll also have a Dr. Pepper, please.
    "Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs."