Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In full Lv.90 epic PVP gear, Chi Wave is heal critting for around 90-120k when Chi Burst crits are for around 50k or so.
    Appears if you don't need to AOE heal, Chi Wave is the most logical choice.

Edit: In full Intellect gear(Including weapon), doing around 110-115k Blackout Kicks crits.
    Last edited by MixelPlx; 2012-06-14 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calzone View Post
    Was that in agi gear or int?
    That was in int gear but i had a agi wep for the autoattqck dmg. But in full epic pvp gear i did hit for more wiht a intel staff. I habe around 42k AP.

Didnt have time to test much since i needed to head back towork. But will test more when i get home.

The gear is for free! And you can get it in vally of eternal blossom at tve wall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    That was in int gear but i had a agi wep for the autoattqck dmg. But in full epic pvp gear i did hit for more wiht a intel staff. I habe around 42k AP.

Didnt have time to test much since i needed to head back towork. But will test more when i get home.

The gear is for free! And you can get it in vally of eternal blossom at tve wall.

Where exactly did you buy the gear? I can't find it

vally of the eternal blossom (the lvl 90 zone) and at the wall where it is as largest. ask ppl ingame and they will guide you better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lukesh View Post
    Where exactly did you buy the gear? I can't find it
    If you are on EU, /w Maehak and I won't mind helping.

Anyway, fellow Mistweavers, I seem to be having issues making a mouseover macro for Chi Wave. I want it to be used on mouseover on both friendly and unfriendly targets, work on my target if I have nothing on mouseover and work on myself when I have nothing on mouseover or targeted.

I tried it in many ways but it always seem to have something that does not work. I had no issues making mouseover macros for all the other spells.

Oh i got an ide of a new mastery.

You all know our statue is doing a soothing mist when we also use it? They could use that for our mastery, eaither increase the healing it does or that it has a chance to get a 2nd soothing mist. Sure our mastery would only have any affect when we have our statue out. But we should always have it out on boss fights and thats where we would need our mastery the most. Same if you do arena, the statue is important for you there also and you always want to be near it

---------- Post added 2012-06-14 at 10:07 PM ----------

Our mastery is also named Mastery: Gift of the Serpent so it would fit in alot better then these stupid orbs ppl avoid like the plague
    Last edited by Tatuin; 2012-06-14 at 07:08 PM.

That is such a better idea, Seriously why did blizzard even come up with a light well mechanic for our mastery? Its bad enough getting people to click a light well do you really think they'll run over a orb they'll be tunnelling too much to even see let alone move to it.

They could even make it proc a zen sphere which is slightly different. Something like, Your healing abilities have a chance to spawn a Zen sphere on your healed target, which heals periodically for 4 seconds, after the periodic healing is done the Zen sphere explodes dealing X damage to enemies and Y healing to allies. 10% of the healing done is healed over 15 seconds.

Sounds a bit op but its just a basic idea with no numbers. Anything is better than our current >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    That is such a better idea, Seriously why did blizzard even come up with a light well mechanic for our mastery? Its bad enough getting people to click a light well do you really think they'll run over a orb they'll be tunnelling too much to even see let alone move to it.

They could even make it proc a zen sphere which is slightly different. Something like, Your healing abilities have a chance to spawn a Zen sphere on your healed target, which heals periodically for 4 seconds, after the periodic healing is done the Zen sphere explodes dealing X damage to enemies and Y healing to allies. 10% of the healing done is healed over 15 seconds.

Sounds a bit op but its just a basic idea with no numbers. Anything is better than our current >.<
    Yea and by using the statue for our mastery they wouldnt be needed to make something completly new. Akd i think it would be a great mastery who would have high value in our stats.

This what we habe no is just useless. As many said befor a fight can end wiht alot of green orbs hoovering around and not even then ppl use them. And by letting brewmaster proc them also dosent even make them uniqe for mistweavers

10+ Year Old Account
    This what we habe no is just useless. As many said befor a fight can end wiht alot of green orbs hoovering around and not even then ppl use them. And by letting brewmaster proc them also dosent even make them uniqe for mistweavers
    Just wanting to remind that he orbs from Gift of the Ox can only be seen by the BM himself (and I'm pretty sure the proc is bugged in game, also ^^).

Oh sorry about my misspelling there :S not easy on a phone :P

Yea but still they have like our mastery but then for them self. Still suck we are probly left wiht his mastery. Its to late to change it to something completly new

10+ Year Old Account
    Still suck we are probly left wiht his mastery. Its to late to change it to something completly new
    Dunno, unholy and frost Death Knights saw their masteries changed during Cataclysm beta (+x% diseases dmg → +x% shaddow dmg / moar RP → +X% frost dmg). With enough and supported feedback, the devs might decide to change it.

If you guys think it should be changed, you should express it on the official forum. (I won't cause I like the current mastery since they made the balls only healing when ppl were not full health ^^)

I can only write on the EU forums and i dont really trust they read them. So i been realy thinking of make a US acc just to be abel to write on the US beta forums.

Yea but for the orbs to be used when ppl are missing helth they need to run over them. When i been healing i dont see orbs spawning near the ppl wiht low healt. Most of the balls are around me

About the Chi wave macro request, try this:

/cast [@mouseover,exists][@exists][@player]Chi Wave

I'm not sure if it works though since I typically have a key so that I autotarget myself with it. If you go for that, just drop the [@exists] bit (which is the part I'm unsure about :P)

I like Mistweaver a lot but I admit the least attractive part of the spec is the mastery. It's just something I never see myself gearing towards, and it doesn't matter if I win the HPS meter by doing so inthe end. I actually have no problem with procs, but procs that end up on the ground for healing isn't reliable in my book. It's pure fluff, and as a healer it feels hard to justify gearing for fluff, when i can go for one of the other stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormykitten View Post
    I like Mistweaver a lot but I admit the least attractive part of the spec is the mastery. It's just something I never see myself gearing towards, and it doesn't matter if I win the HPS meter by doing so inthe end. I actually have no problem with procs, but procs that end up on the ground for healing isn't reliable in my book. It's pure fluff, and as a healer it feels hard to justify gearing for fluff, when i can go for one of the other stats.
    Totaly agree about this. Im already taking away from my holy paladin on live. I dont want to do it in next expansion on my monk who will be main. I for once want a mastery thats good and that i want to have on my gear, even maby reforge to it.

Totaly agree about this. Im already taking away from my holy paladin on live. I dont want to do it in next expansion on my monk who will be main. I for once want a mastery thats good and that i want to have on my gear, even maby reforge to it.
    Yea. It's understandable when mastery doesn't weigh as much as other secondary stats but when your mastery is just a lightwell which people need to take the time to run to then thats a problem, right away you can determine that it doesn't match up to the value of haste/crit/spirit without even needing to test it.

June 18th, 2012.

• Heirloom lists have been added.

Looks like there are some new rings being added into the mix, lets hope they make it into release.

Thoese rings have been in the files already in cata patch, first i thougt they would be implanted to DMF but they didnt.

But all extra XP when you lvl is welcome for me Will mabye today start a lvl 1 and see how long it takes to get to 85 for me

It's so cruel Blizz having these items in the database and taking their time to release them

Deleted
    Oh i got an ide of a new mastery.

You all know our statue is doing a soothing mist when we also use it? They could use that for our mastery, eaither increase the healing it does or that it has a chance to get a 2nd soothing mist. Sure our mastery would only have any affect when we have our statue out. But we should always have it out on boss fights and thats where we would need our mastery the most. Same if you do arena, the statue is important for you there also and you always want to be near it

---------- Post added 2012-06-14 at 10:07 PM ----------

Our mastery is also named Mastery: Gift of the Serpent so it would fit in alot better then these stupid orbs ppl avoid like the plague
    I'm not sure about this. I already sometimes feel annoyed when the statue channels Soothing Mist on the same person as me (I usually end up trying to judge who is the second lowest target to avoid this) so it casting x3 on the same person would become tiresome. I'd agree though that it does seem to fit with the naming of the mastery and could be good if it was able to smart heal better.

The easy fix to current mastery would be to have the orbs spawn inside of each person with an element of smart healing having it target injured people primarily. Still makes it a bit boring though but at least it's more chance of being effective. The problem with trying to come up with a new mastery is that you want something that will be of use to the various healing styles that can be used by mistweavers.

Things that I've been considering are improving healing from eminence on statue and self, this has the downside of requiring you to dps to benefit from the mastery. Or having statue cast Renewing Mists on certain value of damage / healing done by yourself. Sort of like the brewmasters ox statue effect but with heals. Again could end up of little use depending on how smart the heal is.

I think for mastery to be added to the statue it would possibly have to be some combination effect that buffed different things to do with each different play style but then would end up being quite a low effect so as to not become overpowered.

Well it could just increase the healing of the beam then dont know how much it heals for now, if its like a normal cast or lower. It would just be cool if they had envolve the statue in the mastery since that was the main thing they had for mistweavers at blizzcon. First we had 3 of them now only 1.