Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A quick question, the new DMC trinket. Wasnt it spirit/spirit at first? If so, have they changed it to int/spirit or did I just dream that it was spirit/spirit?
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=79330
    Kamatari - Endy - Liita

Quote Originally Posted by Kamatari View Post
    A quick question, the new DMC trinket. Wasnt it spirit/spirit at first? If so, have they changed it to int/spirit or did I just dream that it was spirit/spirit?
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=79330
    Believe it was Int/Spirit proc once they added them.
    Could be wrong tho (:

Probably not, as usual I have probably been lurking around ze internetz tired again. Thanks!
    Kamatari - Endy - Liita

Deleted
    It was spirit/spirit I'm 100% sure of that. Glad they changed it

Here's a 450/463 gear list if you need a place to start for 463 gear.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post18346237

Well the inscript staff might be good but it takes 20 days to make it. I rather spend thoese 20 scrolls on DMCs and Get the 1-hand from temple and off-hand from inscript friend

And when i checked the DMC trinket some days ago it was spirit/spirit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    Oh they chamged that you can have 1h+off-hand now. It gives the 40% extra dmg. Our BiS is preraid atleast 1hand from jade temple (epic one) and the epic off-hand from inscript
    Seriously ? oO
    Where ? 'Cause Way of the Monk doesn't reflect that -still requires DW- and I couldn't find (neither in game nor on wowhead/wowdb) a passive that shows what you described. NYI yet, maybe ?

Anyway, great news to hear if that's confirmed.

Edit : I guess it's already IG as I seem to do moar DPS on a target dummy with 1H+OH than with a staff. oO
    Last edited by Yorgl; 2012-09-09 at 08:32 AM.

if oyu look on the MW part of "way of the monk" its says "one-handed weapon"

Deleted
    Quick question on tohe Way of the Monk too - I admit I am too lazy to theorycraft it myself. Is the +40% AA dmg with 1-hand (which has lower dps than same-ilvl 2-hand) at least roughly equal to the +40% haste with 2-hand?

Yes its kinda equal. I do think that atm 1-hand+off-hand is slightly better but not by much

So much new info, I'm trying to keep tabs on any hunter changes since he is my main. I plan for my main alt to be a monk and there is so much info on this class kinda feels overwhelming lol.

Deleted
    Actually it is 70%.

Yea but its still equal or almost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    if oyu look on the MW part of "way of the monk" its says "one-handed weapon"
    Oh thanks.
    My bad, I went on the beta to check but looked on the MW spells without having the spec and in this case it actually doesn't show what you have as a MW.

That's a good news, thanks !

Deleted
    Another question - I figured out that the most common playstyle will be fistweaving while rolling ReM and using Chi for Uplift/EM/t30/refreshing melee buffs. But how often do you use SoM or even SuM? Really interested in this...

Eminence healing is very random in who it targets and is restricted by a 20 yard range from you and your statue. Soothing Mist is for those times when you need to heal specific people (moreso than can be done with the abilities you listed) and maybe unleash an Enveloping or Surging Mist whilst also trying to maintain your Serpent's Zeal and Tiger Power buffs so you can seamlessly go back to Eminence healing afterwards.

Traditional healing still works extremely well on a lot of fights, although it has less things to keep on top of, it's still viable so don't think you only have to Eminence heal. Both have their strengths and weaknesses but the best Mistweavers will combine a balance of the two and swap midfight.

Also I wouldn't hardcast Enveloping Mist (if I read what you wrote correctly). The time it takes to hardcast Enveloping is similar to doing Soothing into an instant Enveloping. Not only do you gain additional healing from the soothing but you'd also have a good chance of generating some Chi in the GCD after your cast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfern View Post
    Eminence healing is very random in who it targets and is restricted by a 20 yard range from you and your statue. Soothing Mist is for those times when you need to heal specific people (moreso than can be done with the abilities you listed) and maybe unleash an Enveloping or Surging Mist whilst also trying to maintain your Serpent's Zeal and Tiger Power buffs so you can seamlessly go back to Eminence healing afterwards.

Traditional healing still works extremely well on a lot of fights, although it has less things to keep on top of, it's still viable so don't think you only have to Eminence heal. Both have their strengths and weaknesses but the best Mistweavers will combine a balance of the two and swap midfight.

Also I wouldn't hardcast Enveloping Mist (if I read what you wrote correctly). The time it takes to hardcast Enveloping is similar to doing Soothing into an instant Enveloping. Not only do you gain additional healing from the soothing but you'd also have a good chance of generating some Chi in the GCD after your cast.
    Thanks, it is right as I expected it to be

Quote Originally Posted by Redfern View Post

I couldn't say this any better. /tipshatoff

This is something I point out a lot while i'm streaming. If you can utilize the different healing styles, you're going to be capable of doing a nice amount of damage(depending on the fight of course) while staying competitive on the HPS charts with effective healing..

Just talking about this is driving me nuts. Come out already MOP ><!

hey its only like 15 days left .) not that long

Deleted
    Just made some calculations with the 90 stuff

1) in Normal mode stuff, with a full haste optimisation and reforge, we can reach about 5950 hâste, with 10 gem slots .
    To reach the 2nd cap, we need 7/10 320 haste gems.

2) in Full HM stuff, we can reach about 6680 haste, needing 5/10 320 haste gems to reach the 2nd cap.

So i think we can forget my previous idea to try to reach this cap: adding 1 tick ( +15% heal) on RenM ( about 20 to 30 % healing done): it seems not to be usefull, with the amount of intel/spirit you loose to reach it.

We'll see this again on T 15 !

So, last question is crit or mastery, which will need some lots of Wol