Need honest help to determine the value of a Rare item

Hello, I got a rare item today which I think is worth a decent amount of gold... I have not found a similar one on the AH (maybe it's just me) so I've no clue how much I should charge for it... here are the stats:

483 armor
    +78 intelligence
    +60 vitality
    +44 all resist
    +189 armor
    +13 max arcane power
    +critical hits grant 7 arcane power
    +ignores durability loss
    +level 59

I would greatly appreciate any help

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 10:36 PM ----------

that should be 64 all resist, not 44, sorry !

Deleted
    Unfortunately intellect users don't really do anything with resist all since the most viable route is the glass cannon route. It's also missing sockets which is a bummer, but I'd put the price on that anywhere between 400-600k thanks to the Wizard specific bonuses.

Edit; Nvm no idea what item that is, somehow I immediately thought it was a chest.
    Last edited by mmoc68224f08ff; 2012-06-06 at 10:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What type of item is it?

Resist all gear will sell pretty decently, but you're not gonna get huge gold from it unless it's stacking a lot of the main stat(like 150+ int/str/dex) or has some something like attack speed on it.

What I always do is take what you think the 3 best stats on that piece are and do a search on the AH to get an idea of what similar gear is selling for. In this case, it would probably be the resist all, int, and crit proc. Too bad you can't search for 4 criteria because anyone looking for int resist all gear probably likes vitality, too.

Deleted
    Search on AH for:

Intellect-70
    Vitality-60
    All resist-60
    Max Buyout-500,000

Then sort by buyout and find the cheapest items, go up in price until you reach a similar item and you have your price.

Depending on what stats they choose to build people might find it useless, or might pay 50k+ for it. Just check the AH to find out, if you can't find one like it then you're not searching properly.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    Search on AH for:

Intellect-70
    Vitality-60
    All resist-60
    Max Buyout-500,000

Then sort by buyout and find the cheapest items, go up in price until you reach a similar item and you have your price.

Depending on what stats they choose to build people might find it useless, or might pay 50k+ for it. Just check the AH to find out, if you can't find one like it then you're not searching properly.
    Thank you very much

and thanks to all of the other posters as well ! It was a helm by the way, sold it for 75k decent enough I guess.

I see a lot of posters on here say that they never get any drops worth selling, but a lot of the AH game is knowing how to figure out how to price something on the AH. If you apply the tips on this thread to other stuff you come across, you can make some pretty decent gold even if you're just selling mediocre gear for like 40k a piece. Also helps you clear out your inventory by vendoring stuff that's not worth trying to list, relist, and undercut just for a few k gold.

Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    I see a lot of posters on here say that they never get any drops worth selling, but a lot of the AH game is knowing how to figure out how to price something on the AH. If you apply the tips on this thread to other stuff you come across, you can make some pretty decent gold even if you're just selling mediocre gear for like 40k a piece. Also helps you clear out your inventory by vendoring stuff that's not worth trying to list, relist, and undercut just for a few k gold.
    Yes. I was vendoring most of what I was getting, I realised that some people are buying even ''mediocre'' blues for a rather large amount of gold...

For example, sold a blue bracer today, 230 armor, 50 +all resist 60 strength... Got 50 k for it...