Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    The fact that it is the exact same item, this time with a proper name link, I think we can officially call this fake now. The chance of the precise same item being made, a two-handed sword with dex at that, are slim.
    Lol, you actually though the first pic I linked was legit? Look at the stats no weapon like that would ever be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Iskra22 View Post
    You can link all sorts of crazy shit in chat that doesn't exist in the actual game. I had people linking Thunderfury in the correct color and all in chat. If you know the code that goes into a link you can make whatever link you want. You can do the same in WoW to a certain degree too.
    you dont need to know the code, you simply can get the item linked from a friend playing wow via your Friends List (battle net friends, not only wow friends)
    i did the same with some legendarys from my Demon Hunter, linking them for an friend playing WOW, who linked those from our conversation into his Trade chatt

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Near completion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N3RBVfuyY

Looks like there's already pretty damn advanced bots and maphacks.
    Awesome bot. Burns a health potion on every mob pack and almost dies to simple elites. And all that for Nightmare loot. Lol. Good thing he's not in Hell or his dogs would get 1-shot by elites and the bot would basically be repeating a cycle of "log in, aggro mobs, burn health potion, disconnect".

He would be better off just going to one of the AFK gold farm areas...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    Lol, you actually though the first pic I linked was legit? Look at the stats no weapon like that would ever be made.
    Considering the OP has admitted this was fake I am closing this now.