Where should you be damage/hp wise for act 1 Inferno

As the thread it titled, I was wondering what good numbers are for starting act one inferno. I just hit 60 today and got some upgrades from some friends who had hit 60 before me. Currentlly at about 14,000 damage and 50k hp with around 30-40 resist all on my wizard. Should I be albe to do act one Inferno with these numbers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Like a lot of threads suggest, I really recommend dropping some of that health and moving into damage. Go glass kiting cannon and you will kill everything before it reaches you. 20k to start, probably (dps)

So I should go for more intel to boost my damage? Using a wizardspike as weapon currently 697dps as weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogdieb View Post
    So I should go for more intel to boost my damage? Using a wizardspike as weapon currently 697dps as weapon.
    That and pure damage upgrade on rings/amulets/offhand and drop some vitality. I'd prioritize AH searches for more Int than you currently carry on specific slots.

10+ Year Old Account
    With a 700dps weapon you should be able to stomp act1 no problem. Like Darsi said go glass cannon and just blow things up.
    I usually duo with my wizard buddy (monk here) and we just tear things apart. It helps that we can both solo act1 with ease also

IMO this game is just OK solo, and really begins to shine when you've got another person there (but not 3, as mobs will hit like trucks*)

*until 1.0.3

Deleted
    Your dps is quite low, I think I was 20k+ before even finishing Hell. Try looking for +attackspeed on gear, without a doubt easiest way to raise your damage. Also be aware that at higher dps levels you shouldn't gem +weapon dmg anymore, but go for +crit dmg instead. And be sure when choosing an offhand to go for the one with most +dmg, preferably in the 200 range, that will easily raise your dps more than any amount of intellect you could have on an offhand.