Page 1 of 3
LastLast

'650lb Virgin' gains weight back

I found this a bit surprising. I'm sure he has a lot of issues he's going to have to work through. Both mentally and physically.

Here's his story on the Today Show.

sad, i fear for his life

I feel sad for him.

Seems excessive to add the word virgin...

Yeah, that's rough.

10+ Year Old Account
    call me cold but his story is completely irrelevant to my life and prolly most of yours as well. Why are you guys giving him attention? Thats all he wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fat people are stupid. Revoke their healthcare/welfare and let them die off. They're just wasting resources at an exponential rate that the rest of the non-fat world could make use of for longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Keju View Post
    Fat people are stupid. Revoke their healthcare/welfare and let them die off. They're just wasting resources at an exponential rate that the rest of the non-fat world could make use of for longer.
    I'd much rather be friends with the person from the video than a compassionless child such as yourself. Seriously, how do you know they even have healthcare OR welfare? The "non-fat" world is just as consuming/polluting as people like him, deal with it. You aren't special, snowflake.

Ignorant jerks don't deserve healthcare either. We should let them die off also. Get a clue -_-

I really feel sorry for this guy. I've never heard of his story but i know how hard it is to lose weight and how disappointing it is to gain some back after you've worked so hard to get rid of it in the first place with luck he'll get thru this and lose the weight again!
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2012-06-07 at 04:07 AM.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

While we're at it, let's take away healthcare from anyone who drinks alcohol, anyone who smokes, and especially anyone who procreates without passing a mandatory IQ test.

You, sir, are worth less than the dog crap stuck to the bottom of the work boots in the far corner of my basement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by the1seth View Post
    call me cold but his story is completely irrelevant to my life and prolly most of yours as well. Why are you guys giving him attention? Thats all he wants.
    The cynicism and exploitation that surrounds him isn't lost on me. But I still think it's an interesting story. I hope he can lose the weight again regardless of how many people want to see him fail.

I'm not going to bother watching the video. I don't care if there are even any ulterior motives to be found in the story. At all. Anyone who WANTS to see someone FAIL at trying to live a healthier life is pretty pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Seems excessive to add the word virgin...

Yeah, that's rough.
    That's what he called himself the 1st time he lost weight.

I saw this the other day, and it's really sad. I'm surprised his trainer didn't send him to a psychologist. Being molested as a child to the point where you overeat yourself to death...just losing that weight isn't going to be enough.

Hopefully he gets the mental help he needs this time so he can get and keep the weight off.

Deleted
    Regrettably the majority of the people who make drastic changes in their life will come to a point where it all comes back again.

I can't find the study they did on the weight regaining, but I believe 4 out of 5 people will fall back into their bad lifestyle and gain a lot of weight.

So this video is not that suprising at all actually... regardless I hope he can find a place and time to love himself and his body again, so he can attempt the struggle for an healthy body/life again.

I don't feel sorry for him. I don't feel sorry for any fat people who just feel sorry for themselves instead of shutting up and working hard to improve themselves. He said he's got a personal trainer, but then he says " once a week".
    Naww.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I'm cold and harsh... but, no one jabbed him with a tainted needle and he contracted obesity. The over whelming majority of morbidly obese people are that way because they allowed themselves through shear gluttony and outright laziness to become like that.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I didn't feel bad until I realized I was eating candy while watching the video...

I would assume that most people who are over 600 pounds are virgins tbh.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people didn't read/watch the thing.

He used to be 600 pounds. He lost a ton with a personal trainer and looked really amazing, got a GF. He didn't get any therapy and didn't fix the reason he started overeating when he was a kid, he gained it all back.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's time to change.
    Last edited by Wakwazu; 2020-10-02 at 07:44 PM.