Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Dh on belail inferno how to gear?

Hi guys..

I am on belail with 17k hp and 30k dps

Should i gear for more HP/all resist? so i can take 1shot?

Or should i go even more dps?

How much resist and vit do i need to be able to take 1punch?

Greetz

dexterity > attack speed > vitality > all resist

use that for gearing. a helpful tip is to buy 2 rings with dexterity/attack speed and an amulet with dexterity/attack speed. I was having trouble with belial until I did that, then went in and 1 shot him.

Not sure how it is for DH, but with 550(unbuffed) res and 41k hp as a monk I was getting one shotted until I used healing of mantra with bonus resist.

DH has it the easiest out of any class since smokescreen will let you immune his hits, and because of his attack pattern you are not likely to be in a place where you are about to get hit too many times in a row. You can basically stand still the entire fight and not get hit. Just go in with what you have and you should be able to do it without too many attempts.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You don't take the hit, You smoke screen it. However I personally did it with vault and I had less then 10khealth at the time mind you. In other words

Glass cannon + Smoke screen or vault even.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sillabear View Post
    DH has it the easiest out of any class since smokescreen will let you immune his hits, and because of his attack pattern you are not likely to be in a place where you are about to get hit too many times in a row. You can basically stand still the entire fight and not get hit. Just go in with what you have and you should be able to do it without too many attempts.

I am getting killed by his adds..

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 12:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    You don't take the hit, You smoke screen it. However I personally did it with vault and I had less then 10khealth at the time mind you. In other words

Glass cannon + Smoke screen or vault even.

Its the adds that rape me.. dodging belail is np

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konoz View Post
    I am getting killed by his adds..

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 12:13 PM ----------

Its the adds that rape me.. dodging belail is np
    Yeah glass cannon those adds, Don't get me wrong It took me like an hour of frustration having the same problem as you.

Deleted
    Yeah glass cannon those adds, Don't get me wrong It took me like an hour of frustration having the same problem as you.

good to know

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konoz View Post
    good to know
    The most problems I had with the fight was Phase 2.5 where he summons his adds when hes at half health and Phase 3 when he does his Land mines but that's just me being bad at times until I decided to say F it and use Vault over Smokescreen

Deleted
    Attack Speed > Dexterity > Crit Damage > Crit Chance.

Here is a nice video that helped me killing Belial on inferno.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CDNF3wvGEb0

I had ( with crit buff ) 73k dps and about 15k hp.

The most problems I had with the fight was Phase 2.5 where he summons his adds when hes at half health
    He summons adds throughout phase 2, not just when he's at half health... if you think otherwise, you're just getting him to half health very quickly! :-)

There is so much RNG in p2. I just went glass cannon and SS/prep/caltrooped/lucky dodged my way to win. Also attack speed is getting kinda nerfed so lean more towards crit dmg/crit/dex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    He summons adds throughout phase 2, not just when he's at half health... if you think otherwise, you're just getting him to half health very quickly! :-)
    It's always been Half health no clue what you've been doing haha <.<

glass cannon all the way, take smoke screen for your clone/reappearance of shadow diablo, kite diablo avoid all hits.

Also get some movement speed if you havent. I seriously cannot play without it now ....

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's always been Half health no clue what you've been doing haha <.<
    First spawn is timed, and then he instantly re-summons the ones that have been killed. This is why gear makes a big difference, because with good DPS you can push him to P3 before (or very shortly after) he summons the first adds, making P2 short and easy.

I found P2 to be a "soft enrage" sort of thing, because if he spawns adds it`s only a matter of time until you are out of discipline and/or make a mistake. Like others said, gear up for pure DPS. If you find that you struggle too much with killing adds in time, you may want to get better gear first. Once you can reliably get to P3 it`s easymode.

Aye, that's right, first adds arrive on a timer. If you're doing this with low DPS, you'll see adds arriving much, much earlier than half health, and then they're a permanent fixture I'm a wizard so this isn't very relevant in this DH thread, but I can survive indefinitely in P2, though as maky says, the longer it goes on, the more chance you have to make a mistake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Texxi View Post
    Attack Speed > Dexterity > Crit Damage > Crit Chance.

Here is a nice video that helped me killing Belial on inferno.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CDNF3wvGEb0

I had ( with crit buff ) 73k dps and about 15k hp.

to late.. alrdy watched and liked it

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    glass cannon all the way, take smoke screen for your clone/reappearance of shadow diablo, kite diablo avoid all hits.

where talking about DH on belail and you about WD diablo??

Plz explain the link?

DH is full glass cannon, gear all dps, Damage > Dexterity > Attack speed > Critical Damage.

Take Smoke Screen with Lingering Fog and preparation with invigoration rune for belial and adds.
    Attacks, Bola Shot (thunder ball) and Rapid Fire (fire support rune)
    Rain of Vengeance (dark cloud) and sentry (spitfire)

Go all the way to the right side to the balcony, sentry down, rain of vengeance and rapid fire like mad, if they ever get close Bola them and Smoke Screen (you can chain it like 3 or 4 times if you have a few + Discipline items and up to 5 more with the 10 extra from invigoration rune).
    They should never get close to kill you and if they do they'll get stunned and die anyway since you should be immune.

Then belial himself just machine gun him, run, machine gun, run, machine gun, dodge funny green stuff.
    Keep sentry and rain on cooldown during your 'dodging' since they are fire and forget, Bola if you need to regen hatred.

You can chew most of his HP when he does the spitting thing just keeping rapid fire tapped.
    Last edited by Veliane; 2012-06-07 at 04:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post
    DH is full glass cannon, gear all dps, Damage > Dexterity > Attack speed > Critical Damage.

Take Smoke Screen with Lingering Fog and preparation with invigoration rune for belial and adds.
    Attacks, Bola Shot (thunder ball) and Rapid Fire (fire support rune)
    Rain of Vengeance (dark cloud) and sentry (spitfire)

Go all the way to the right side to the balcony, sentry down, rain of vengeance and rapid fire like mad, if they ever get close Bola them and Smoke Screen (you can chain it like 3 or 4 times if you have a few + Discipline items and up to 5 more with the 10 extra from invigoration rune).
    They should never get close to kill you and if they do they'll get stunned and die anyway since you should be immune.

Then belial himself just machine gun him, run, machine gun, run, machine gun, dodge funny green stuff.
    Keep sentry and rain on cooldown during your 'dodging' since they are fire and forget, Bola if you need to regen hatred.

You can chew most of his HP when he does the spitting thing just keeping rapid fire tapped.
    Some builds use full crit stacking builds, Most do 300k crits It's pretty funny haha. Pretty sure well use more of it since ISA is nerfed