Stop complaining kids.....the game is a gear grind

First off if you dont like the game then dont play it, it is diablo, this is not an MMO, the gear you want probably will NEVER drop for you. In Diablo you just play the game, hope to get VALUE drops and sell them to increase your wealth, once you have enough wealth for an item on your wishlist you make moves........its that simple, it can take you 1 day or 1 month per item, doesnt matter, just stfu and keep grinding.........dont worry about other kids and other classes, worry about mastering your class and build, worry about survival tactics.........this is not a race, you are not good, you will never be one of the best, you most likely need to use real money to progress cuz you obviously are not a gamer at heart..........

With that being said, I play a dps barb, no i dont need to stack resists, no i dont need a shield, all of this "theory crap" doesn't matter, you can play the game however you want, it just might take a bit longer. I am currently at 60k dps, 6k armor, 2100 str and 40k hp, my build is straight dps, frenzy(sidearm), ignore pain(life leach), charge(heal), stomp(larger aoe), quake or battle rage depending on trash or bosses, and wrath(insanity).....i dont have any problems right now getting through act 1 and 2, act 3 is tough right now, looks like ill be grinding act 2 for a couple weeks till i can purchase 3-4 new items, its not a difficult concept......

In the end all this complaining about the game needs to stop, melee is fine, range is fine. Just remember, you are not one of the best players, you will never be one of the best players, just PLAY THE GAME..........

And this thread tries to discuss.....?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post

Shhhhh, you are not one of the best, you don't get to judge the master. When you are on his level, you will understand the purpose of this thread.

man... your description of the game makes it sound really fun...
    darn no rolls eyes sarcasm smiley.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post

I don't think he wants to discuss anything, rather, just tell people to stop the QQ about the game being ''ridiculous'' because they can't get the gear they want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joervol View Post
    shhhhh, you are not one of the best, you don't get to judge the master. When you are on his level, you will understand the purpose of this thread.
    but im lvl 60!! I dont need moar lvls.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I do echo some of these sentiments, a thread labeling people as "kids" will never end well