Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Too much depression and negativity on these forums.

Okay lately there has been just a little to much negativity on these forums and now im wanting to see the bright side, I want to hear about the people who visit this site who have great lives and such. Me for instance I have a attractive girlfriend who is a gamer and we couldn't be happier and my life is turning around for the better and I still Play WoW regularly, so world how are you doing?

I'm a happily married man who is currently excelling in school after deciding on a career change. Although my wife doesn't like video games, she recognizes that they're my way of relieving stress and is very supportive of that. Life is good.

Deleted
    I'm healthy, bought myself a BMW z4 coupe last month and enjoy WoW with my nice guild. Life's good

I'm super ugly, I can't find a real job after university, and yesterday I got hit by a car while riding my bike.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Life's a bit boring at the moment, but I'm doing better in school than I expected, I'm finally gonna start programming for real (I SWEAR OH GOD) and I still have faith in humanity, so there's that.

It's all good here, me and my gf is trying to stitch together our holiday plans, as it is right now we will be taking the car down Antwerpen in Belgium in the end of July, might stop by somewhere els on our way down there, we'll spend a week at my parents summer house further up the coast as well. She wants to take a trip to Österlen(south east coast of Sweden) and go horse riding as well, I'm not a fan of horses though, so that doesn't sound very appealing. :P

We got our tickets for Way Out West as well, should be fun.

Euros start tomorrow as well... looks to be a decent summer. =)
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Yesterday I ran into an ugly guy on a bike and got away with it. Yay!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomenommer View Post
    Okay lately there has been just a little to much negativity on these forums and now im wanting to see the bright side, I want to hear about the people who visit this site who have great lives and such. Me for instance I have a attractive girlfriend who is a gamer and we couldn't be happier and my life is turning around for the better and I still Play WoW regularly, so world how are you doing?
    If people want me to be a little nicer, they'll have to be a little smarter.

Deleted
    A good old bragging thread, here goes.... I am young, healthy, wealthy, well educated and have my dream job. Downside is I get bored too quickly nowadays.

Seems like a chance to brag about how good life is atm but wth ill join in
    Very healthy and marathon training is coming together, ankle is healing nicely. Just about fitter than ever. Only 2 weeks to go til I get my legendary staff, killed all of the bosses I would have liked to before MoP (13/13H, 7/7H 6/8H) and just about all my goals to finish before MoP are done, achieves, gear, beta practice. Uni finishes in 1 week and after that I have a 4 month holiday which includes skiing (zomg love skiing) as well as a study change into PT after that, life is good loving life, though, my neck hurts a little

As a side note: my realm is appauling and you can't X realm raid/pug DS so 6/8H is a good achievement and imma stick to that tho if I can kill spine/madness heroic I'm not gonna complain :P

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 11:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I'm super ugly, I can't find a real job after university, and yesterday I got hit by a car while riding my bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakkpekatt View Post
    Yesterday I ran into an ugly guy on a bike and got away with it. Yay!
    lol hahaha thats brilliant. Life just got better im going to bed laughing

@Gamdwelf: been there dude getting hit by a car on a bike sucks go kill dragons on the net, it helps
    Last edited by Foto; 2012-06-07 at 03:28 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

I'm out of high school and really happy to be starting college. I like that my life is finally starting and I am in control of what I choose to do with myself. I'm on my way to getting into a great career that will end up with me making a lot of money and helping people. I have a wonderful boyfriend who I've been with two years now, and I love that I can play video games with him and that we can just be stupid nerds together. I have a decent job, despite how much I complain about it, and even though it's just a simple minimum wage job, I really enjoy myself and the people that I work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    lol hahaha thats brilliant. Life just got better im going to bed laughing

@Gamdwelf: been there dude getting hit by a car on a bike sucks go kill dragons on the net, it helps
    Yeah that was funny, but I've been clean from WoW since February, so I'll have to suffice with Magic and SC2
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    The sun is shining and I'm not dead ! That's good, at least for me :P!

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the triviality of the problems people have on these forums, I don't feel like needing to say anything in my life thats "going good". If you follow this place at all then you'd know that people complain about the ability to log into the game as much as they complain about not being able to. There is basically no "good" for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Considering the triviality of the problems people have on these forums, I don't feel like needing to say anything in my life thats "going good". If you follow this place at all then you'd know that people complain about the ability to log into the game as much as they complain about not being able to. There is basically no "good" for them.
    you are seem to be the only grumpy person here.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Was able to go to the toilet today after days and days of constipation ... Life is grand!
    I checked afterwards for diamonds, but sadly there weren't any

Still ... feeling good

Deleted
    I actually use peoples gripes in order to judge the overall mood. In the armed forces soldiers will moan about anything and everything, they never stop. If they are moaning about having to work a little later than usual, the food or other such trivial things I know things are fine and morale is good. If they are moaning about things like equipment, lack of training etc, I know things are really bad.

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 05:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Was able to go to the toilet today after days and days of constipation ... Life is grand!
    I checked afterwards for diamonds, but sadly there weren't any

Still ... feeling good
    I knew a guy that needed 4 sutures after being constipated for 11 days, he blamed the MRE's. Poor bastard had to be taken away by a stretcher.

The more you understand about what path you've taken, the more cynical you become, because the more you realize how many others have taken the same path and have failed miserably, and how obnoxious you realize you have to be to actually think you'll be different. And then you also realize you won't succeed being cynical, so you have to find a balance between hope and cynicism, and cynicism is the side that has gravity...
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    The more you understand about what path you've taken, the more cynical you become, because the more you realize how many others have taken the same path and have failed miserably, and how obnoxious you realize you have to be to actually think you'll be different. And then you also realize you won't succeed being cynical, so you have to find a balance between hope and cynicism, and cynicism is the side that has gravity...
    I'm going to be a space pirate so I don't have to worry about all the people who went before me because their probably wont be many.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I actually use peoples gripes in order to judge the overall mood. In the armed forces soldiers will moan about anything and everything, they never stop. If they are moaning about having to work a little later than usual, the food or other such trivial things I know things are fine and morale is good. If they are moaning about things like equipment, lack of training etc, I know things are really bad.

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 05:00 PM ----------

I knew a guy that needed 4 sutures after being constipated for 11 days, he blamed the MRE's. Poor bastard had to be taken away by a stretcher.
    Ha, I thought I was the only one that judged the mood not by seeing if everyone is happy, but by if they are complaining about dumb stuff instead of important stuff.