Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    you should have seen a certain thread a few weeks ago "Everythings pointless we are all going to die ...your friends,family,pets...all dead....so why even bother?"

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    you should have seen a certain thread a few weeks ago "Everythings pointless we are all going to die ...your friends,family,pets...all dead....so why even bother?"
    To obtain utility obviously
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Ha, I thought I was the only one that judged the mood not by seeing if everyone is happy, but by if they are complaining about dumb stuff instead of important stuff.
    People always moan, I learned that lesson a long time ago, better to use that for your benefit.

"the weather is crap, never stops raining". "This heat is killing me, we need to rain to cool things down". We never get any good weather".

Yes, the British are obsessed with the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Thats exactly why I made this thread haha stupid like that! XD this thread has been motivating and even more hilarious! so many funny replies XD cracking up over here!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomenommer View Post
    Okay lately there has been just a little to much negativity on these forums and now im wanting to see the bright side, I want to hear about the people who visit this site who have great lives and such. Me for instance I have a attractive girlfriend who is a gamer and we couldn't be happier and my life is turning around for the better and I still Play WoW regularly, so world how are you doing?
    I'm going on a freakin 2000+ mile international road trip at the end of this month in my brand new Sexy Ultimate Vehicle!

Hee hee, sorry Gamdwelf, couldn't resist

Agreed, I figure it's a luxury to complain about the little things. The other day at work a lady in the kitchen gave the standard "hi, how are you?" greeting, I said fine, asked the same, and she said, "well, the week sucks already, I spilled coffee on my pants this morning." I said, "I guess if that's the worst thing that has happened so far, you're in good shape." She did not appreciate this, but I enjoyed a chuckle!

RICH, what's this dream job you have?

10+ Year Old Account
    Reloading tons of ammunition for the range. Going to be a hell of a summer learning to shoot the colt single action revolver my grandfather got me for my B-day.

One of my few close friends died a week ago, I'm having a math exam on monday, and as preparation for the surgery I'm getting at the end of this week, I'm using medications that have very unpleasant side effects.
    Also, yesterday I managed to get my hand stuck in the doorway just as I slammed the door. The skin on the back of my hand was torn off and now it hurts like shit.
    Last edited by Livic; 2012-06-09 at 01:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireballzz
    WoW is dying pls send help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakkpekatt View Post
    Hee hee, sorry Gamdwelf, couldn't resist

Agreed, I figure it's a luxury to complain about the little things. The other day at work a lady in the kitchen gave the standard "hi, how are you?" greeting, I said fine, asked the same, and she said, "well, the week sucks already, I spilled coffee on my pants this morning." I said, "I guess if that's the worst thing that has happened so far, you're in good shape." She did not appreciate this, but I enjoyed a chuckle!

RICH, what's this dream job you have?
    Research and development with the Ministry of defence. I shoot guns for a living, I guess you could say that I am a combat scientist.

So hey. GW2 beta is going on couldn't be more happy!
    Summer is cool, its warm in here even tho it's night. :3

Also, new Bieber album coming out soon.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm finally starting to gain weight, not quite to the weight I want yet. 155 pounds isn't healthy for someone (esp. males) that's 6 ft 4, I'm at 165, hoping to get to and maintain about 175, just gotta get more muscle mass.

Gaining weight is just as hard as losing weight depending on your frame and metabolism. It's annoying when people say "eat a sandwich lol". Literally have next to nothing after university for an appetite as it was hard to find time to eat and the stress drove away my hunger. I have a small stomach so it's hard to eat large meals too.

Oh well progress is progress.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I hate my job and I just got dumped, but at least I have a job and and at least it wasn't a messy breakup
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finances are tough, both my cars are two steps short of the grave, and yet somehow I find the time to fix minecraft maps for hundreds of people, give a sandwich to homeless people from time to time, and dump more money than I really should into children's charities.

i finished my first year of college a month ago with great results, i don`t really have much desire to play video games anymore and i also have quit my job. i`m going to be going to Laos with my dad for a month to meet his girlfriend in the summer. i`ve also been eating a lot better, but i`ve been drinking too much soda, and i still haven`t decided what to do for a career. i guess no worries and everythings great

I just started training, after half a year break after the army. I have no clue why I stopped, just been a bit lazy after I was done. However, I live in Norway, so I cant complain, we are still rich (yay). I've got a girlfriend the last 2 months now, so cant complain about that either. My life is probably a bit boring right now, considering that I dont know what I want to do in the future, so atm am I just working, playing and meet my friends and gf regularly (sadly many of them are still in the army, but done in a month, yay). My gf also game's, funny enough we don't like each other games, but I assume that is for the best anyway.

Then again, I agree that people in general on these forums are a bit too much negative, but most of the time I just skip reading that anyway. Take care guys and girls, life is short, make the best of it