Deleted

I need help - buying training equipment

I'm looking into buying a row machine to train my neck, shoulders and back that are stiff and aching. But having looked at every possible retailer, I'm confused at all the brands and choices available.
    What's the best type? What type of weight resistance do I want for light home training? Magnet resistance, simply weight resistance or? Any particular brand that you would recommend?
    Will any row machine do if it's just over a certain price to guarantee quality?

I'm ready to spend around 500 Euro on it. And it'd preferably be one that I can "fold" together and put out of the way, as I live in a one-room apartment (36 square meters).

Advice is very appriciated!

There are multiple reputable brands but from what I understand you're doing rows to alleviate neck, back, and shoulder pain?

I would recommend a gym membership and a balanced weight lifting routine. If you perform exclusively rows (And machine rows at that) your results will be sub optimal and you might even develop different posture and health problems from the back/chest imbalance.

You havent recently started doing a lot of situps or crunches have you? Thats pretty common side effect if you start doing a lot of abdominal work and no back work to compansate. If not id just reccomend swimming.