Deleted

McDonalds Fantasy Football MMO-Champion League!

For those who haven't been hiding under a boulder these past months:

EC 2012 is coming up. Like every self-respecting football fan, you're of course also participating in the McDonalds Fantasy Football simulation.

If anyone is interested in joining a classic league for the inhabitants of this community, join this league code: 284290-83919

Everyone is welcome! You don't have to reveal your participation in this thread if you do not want your real name to be made public (at least to other participants it will be visible if you signed up via social media like any sane man would do). There is a league-specific forum in case you would like to introduce yourself to your main competitors.

Onwards to 284290-83919!

PS: For those who have no idea what this fantasy football thing is, no fear: http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/

Give me Grimace as fullback, Ronald as goalie and Hamburglar as center!

Joined! Lookout, my team's a bringin' you some trouble boyo!

Hahahahahaha, who is The Sausage Wallets?! Fantastic name!

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 11:10 PM ----------

Thought I'd add in, incase anyone is somewhat interested, I'm BusterHymen All Stars. Prepare to be obliterated!

Ok I'm in, simply called the team "Jaja" xD how inventive I know

Deleted
    20 People joined the league, great!

My team is 'Manchester Koolkerke'. See you guys after the first points are added!

Deleted
    And the number is growing up

Deleted
    Entering for matchday 2, Bleeding Hearts!

Deleted
    Keep joining guys!

Let's see who comes out on top after matchday 1 .

Quick question, pardon my ignorance if answer is obvious. If I use wildcard now, before matchday 2, does it mean that I can constantly make free transfers throughout the next four days? Or am I only able to make unlimitd transfers up until start of Greece v. Czech game?

Deleted
    As you probably noticed if you used the wildcard: Until the first match starts.

I used mine, and now have 32 points for this matchday. That's 5 less than my TOTAL points of all 4 previous matchdays combined.

Good stuff. Now simply debating whether I'll take the captain off Arshavin and give Lahm, Iniesta and Shevchenko (respectively unless one of them is able to get at least 7 base points) a chance.

Had to make some changes, some of my players definitely weren't performing as I'd hope. Brought in Dzagoev, Krohn-Dehli, Jelavic (as much as it pains me) and Perisic.