1. #1

    Support Battlemasters.org Intergration

    us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5594217084

    A regional list of players looking for RBGs that would show up much like the current Looking for Raid *Other Raids* tab. This would not be an auto generated group and would just expand your reach past Trade Chat.

    Players could list their character and add a note.

    The UI would display
    Name and Class
    Current Rating
    Highest Rank
    Main Spec and Off Spec
    Mic Yes/No

    The list would allow cross realm invites with out real id.

  2. #2
    I would really love to see them integrate this kind of cross realm PVP lfg/lfm functionality into the game. My site does what it can but an in-game solution for this would really be ideal and would likely encourage more participation in RBGs.
    @EldacarJS - Warcraft PVP Enthusiast, Theorycrafter, and Blizzard PVP Forum MVP

  3. #3
    Moderator Yvaelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    4,548
    It's a good cause, I support it!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

  4. #4
    Scarab Lord Stanton Biston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Posts
    4,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldacar View Post
    I would really love to see them integrate this kind of cross realm PVP lfg/lfm functionality into the game. My site does what it can but an in-game solution for this would really be ideal and would likely encourage more participation in RBGs.
    It would be nice, I think.

    Too bad there's no good way around it.
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2012-06-09 at 09:27 AM.

  5. #5
    Old God PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    10,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    It would be nice, I think.

    Too bad there's no good way around it.
    Good way around what? Just providing a system like the current "Guild search classifieds" system would be enough - put yourself as looking for a team, it provides people searching for team members with your character pane and talents (basically an in-game Armory link), and a means for them to get into contact with you.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

  6. #6
    Scarab Lord Stanton Biston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Posts
    4,864
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Good way around what? Just providing a system like the current "Guild search classifieds" system would be enough - put yourself as looking for a team, it provides people searching for team members with your character pane and talents (basically an in-game Armory link), and a means for them to get into contact with you.
    What I posted with a snippet of what I was thinking.

    The complete thought is, too bad there's not some way for the community to be able, through the use of WoW Addons, to be able to create a workaround for Blizzard failing to provide a similar service.

    I was thinking addons had the ability to access outside data because some of the WoWCensus addons ostensibly send data out, but I must be confused on how they work or they no longer work like that.

    I think getting people to use an addon is easier than getting people to use a website.

    That make more sense? I was tired or zonked or something.

  7. #7
    Old God PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    10,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    What I posted with a snippet of what I was thinking.

    The complete thought is, too bad there's not some way for the community to be able, through the use of WoW Addons, to be able to create a workaround for Blizzard failing to provide a similar service.

    I was thinking addons had the ability to access outside data because some of the WoWCensus addons ostensibly send data out, but I must be confused on how they work or they no longer work like that.

    I think getting people to use an addon is easier than getting people to use a website.

    That make more sense? I was tired or zonked or something.
    Haha, yeah, makes much more sense :P

    I guess Eldacar's website is the best thing in the interim. If Blizzard would kill a mod with insane potential like AVR, they'd definitely axe some kind of matchmaking tool addon.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •