Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Miley Cyrus Is Getting Married?

Pictured: Disney Star Miley Cyrus, and Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth, have announced their engagement. They are expected to wed in the near future.

She can't be tamed, but she can be wed. Miley Cyrus is getting married to Hunger Games actor Liam Hemsworth, the stars' reps confirmed to People, and since it doesn't seem she was as wigged out as her Hannah Montana alter-ego at the time of the proposal, it looks this engagement news is going to stick. "I'm so happy to be engaged and look forward to a life of happiness with Liam," Cyrus told the magazine.

Cyrus is 19, Hemsworth is 22, and the couple met filming 2009's The Last Song. According to People, Hemsworth proposed May 31 with a 3.5 carat Neil Lane diamond ring. Though they've been together since Cyrus was 16, the actors have had an on-and-off relationship. As the Daily Mail notes, they first announced a split in August 2010, but reunited a month later. More recently, in November 2011, they'd broken up again -- but Cyrus was on Hemsworth's arm shortly thereafter, turning up at Hunger Games premieres around the world.

The tween-queen's parents are thrilled by the news, according to reports, though they've yet to release an official statement, and as the Today Show notes, they've long considered the Australian Hemsworth a member of the family. Around the time of The Last Song's release, Hemsworth told the Daily Mail that he couldn't help falling for Cyrus. "She makes me really happy," he said. "When you start, you want to be professional, but when you're filming those scenes with someone and pretending to love them, you're not human if you don't feel something."

Source: http://www.vancouversun.com/Miley+Cy...909/story.html

She's gross, so I guess its good that she could find somebody.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Gross?! I think she looks great!! Her body is great and so is her face...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    what??

I dont wanna live on this planet anymore!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Brother, I am proud of you for finding love in a Midgardian maiden, but..Still, I do not understand..how can she have..the best of both worlds? You are not even from Asgard. And there are nine realms."

if Chris did not react like this when he heard the news then i will be sad

Meh I don't like it and shes got a southern drawl
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

her, taylor swift, selena gomez, and the icarly girls are supposed to marry me!

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

her, taylor swift, selena gomez, and the icarly girls are supposed to marry me!
    No Selena is mine!
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    An early age getting married.. I guess it's because she wants to get laid. I remember reading an article ages ago that she and other Disney stars wasn't into sex outside of marriage.

Eh. Never been a fan of her or any other Disney "star." I'm more annoyed by the fact that now the news for the next week will be about her and not actual news.

Okay. This is of little to no interest to me.
    But thanks for the news, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    Gross?! I think she looks great!! Her body is great and so is her face...
    Always thought her face had that derp look to it

Deleted
    I think she's really ''average'' on looks, but good luck to her I guess.

Shes gonna get pregnant in a year, calling it here and now. Shes hot though, just going to end up like all the other child star bimbos walking around today.

Deleted
    She looks like the towtruck in the movie Cars.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post
    Always thought her face had that derp look to it
    Yeah I know and shes kinda Top heavy with like No ass.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm still unsure why you posted something like this. She could get married, so what? Lot's of celebs get married. lol.

Deleted
    This marriage won't last, not only have they broken up several times before, they are both ridiculously young - especially the girl. 10 years time and they will be completely different people and most likely not as fond of each other as they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fwaky View Post
    She looks like the towtruck in the movie Cars.
    This also.
    Gamdwelf the Mage