Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    seem a post about them thinking of adding the rmah to hardcore as well

Deleted
    Didnt kungen already kill him??

Looks like some people haven't been reading Diablo blue posts about the RMAH lately....

http://www.diablofans.com/news/1236-...lert-linkedin/

"Blizzard are considering adding the RMAH to Hardcore mode."

Not a guarantee, but it also means you can't outright say it won't exist in HC mode.

---------- Post added 2012-06-08 at 05:27 AM ----------

Kungen died before Kripp did.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    How did Kripp die?

Anywho, if anyone beats it before the nerfs, it'll be Kripp or Krippi. After the nerfs, who knows.
    His first HC barb dies at act 3, he played a bit carelessly and died...its a video at youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZmxi...&feature=g-u-u

I hope Kungen does it first, even though Kripp is a great guy as well. Gonna be a fun race if Blizzard doesn't nerf the hell out of Inferno soon.

Still waters run deep.

Deleted
    heck nah son...I aint about that life

Furthest we know of is Kripp and Krippi, who are somewhere in act 3.

Of course, there is a good chance there are other players up there, or even further ahead. I doubt they will say anything until they actually kill it.

edit: wont be kungen. hes a good player, good guild leader etc, but hes no on that level. how far is he into act 2? every time i've watched him hes been farming goblins or running act 1.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrakiller View Post
    The RMAH isn't going to exist in Hardcore mode they only have a separate gold AH.
    don't jump to conclusions just yet - it seems certain that we won't see a HC RMAH when the softcore RMAH is released but whether a hardcore RMAH "is going to exist" or not is apparently still up for debate.

from the recent reddit AMA:
    Would you consider a Hardcore RMAH if it were for gold only? Won't third-party sites prosper if you don't address this?
    Once the RMAH has gone live and we can monitor it for a bit we'll consider whether we want to add it to Hardcore.
    Last edited by florestan; 2012-06-08 at 08:53 AM.

Deleted
    Does anyone on EU servers have access to act 3?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Does anyone on EU servers have access to act 3?
    Anyone who used the public game exploit when it still worked and then reached a check point does.