Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Many are a few steps away form being criminals themselves....
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he actually hit something, as in had an accident, then the paramedics should have been called immediately. I hope every police officer involved negatively gets fired and the shit sued out of them.
    Last edited by Phookah; 2012-06-08 at 08:20 PM. Reason: grammar

Your reading the plaintiff's version of the story which is of course going to try to paint the police as brutal as possible. Do you think that the wife can possibly be expected to give a completely objective and accurate account of the story? Of course not. And the police are going to give a report that says otherwise.

Do I give a damn what actually happened? No because this is exactly why god created lawyers. Also because I don't live in Maryland.

But mostly the lawyer thing.

It shows that police are never too busey to clean up after a murdur.
    Last edited by theemann; 2012-06-08 at 10:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    why? for someone acting drunk or a raving lunatic? Should the police call paramedics for stopping every drunk driver? for stopping every car that someone gets violent and hits a cop?
    If they are behaving in an erratic manner, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I hate cops. // Always think they're above the law, always have superiority complexes, and always guaranteed to not get the job done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    Not all but most are like that.
    The only cops I dislike than the short fused ones who will explode at anyone questioning their authority are the so called good ones who turn the other way against the bad cops and do nothing to stop them from something like brutalizing a helpless person.

52 cops at the scene and not one had the common sense to say "do you think this might be a little too excessive?"
    3930K . RIVE . 2x 7970 . Cosmos II . AX1200 . 3x Dell U2312hm
    Computer Setup / DH / huntard

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    why? for someone acting drunk or a raving lunatic? Should the police call paramedics for stopping every drunk driver? for stopping every car that someone gets violent and hits a cop?
    shouldn't they call paramedics anytime someone is tazed?
    There are places that require police to come on any paramedics call (most likely to protect them), I don't see why it wouldn't be a requirement for every time someone is tazed/pepper-sprayed/or something similar that could have allergic reaction or similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristie View Post
    The only cops I dislike than the short fused ones who will explode at anyone questioning their authority are the so called good ones who turn the other way against the bad cops and do nothing to stop them from something like brutalizing a helpless person.

52 cops at the scene and not one had the common sense to say "do you think this might be a little too excessive?"
    52 people on the scene, not cops. I assume by the end there were probably 15-20 cops easy and of course paramedics and a coroner, crime scene techs, et cetera.

There were not 52 cops dragging one limp man from a car to taser him.