Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    You dont got a pallyhealer, shammyhealer or priest healer to help you on 3rd platform?
    Hand of Sacrifice, Shammy raid cd or some priest shields?

If you're getting two impales consistently, then eat the first impale with your cooldowns. Use invulnerabilities on the second. That way you only have to live through a 400k impale instead of an 800k one...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    If you're getting two impales consistently, then eat the first impale with your cooldowns. Use invulnerabilities on the second. That way you only have to live through a 400k impale instead of an 800k one...

Invulnerabilities don't work on heroic, it goes right through them. You need to use a priest who can massively reduce the dmg but not be completely immune to it or a rogue/hunter that can completely drop threat. Does make me wonder if glyph of salv work work for the 2nd.

Huh, really? You'd think it would mention that somewhere relevant... like the tooltip...

Anyway, yeah... looks like you're gonna need more Stamina then. Blizz has a real hate-on for block tanks this tier.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by stevos View Post
    Does make me wonder if glyph of salv work work for the 2nd.
    It does. I precast it all the time before my friend takes his impale so I can stay in range with no chance of accidentally pulling aggro at the last second.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderworldSoup View Post
    It does. I precast it all the time before my friend takes his impale so I can stay in range with no chance of accidentally pulling aggro at the last second.
    Yea me 2, using a shadow priest to soke it, but that wasn't what i was wondering.

How hunters take the impale, as i understand it, is to wait until it has targetted them and started casting and then feign death, which makes him untarget the hunter and not actually imaple them.

I was wondering if glyph of salv would work the same, allowing me to take both.