Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    All you need to know OP is that everything works as in a piramid, we are at the bottom with work bosses over us and their bosses are over them, goverments are over them, corporations are over them, etc, etc... Who knows who are at the top, but, there is a top and it would be ignorant not to think so.

Alex Jones is a debunker and if you want evidence with videos/photos etc, watch the video below, it's one of many.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...30379439989634

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    I think people underestimate how hard it is to keep a secret, and the bigger the secret, the harder it is to keep silent. If somebody secretly hates you at work, you'll find out in a week. If there was an organization consisting of hundreds of people that moved trillions of dollars around the globe and had fingers in pies on all corners of the planet, I find it extremely unlikely that people (who don't spend the majority of their time looking at grassy gnolls) would be unaware of it.
    Yes, because no banks or organisations ever move trillions of dollars over the globe and no global corporation has fingers in pies everywhere...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Yes, because no banks or organisations ever move trillions of dollars over the globe and no global corporation has fingers in pies everywhere...
    If Bank of America tried to buy China, I'm sure we'd hear about it. The point I'm trying to make is, the more people you have together, the harder it is to get them to work in perfect unison. Anybody that raids will tell you it's harder to keep 25 people out of fire than it is to keep 10 (or 16v8, depending on your flavor of mmo).
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    If Bank of America tried to buy China, I'm sure we'd hear about it. The point I'm trying to make is, the more people you have together, the harder it is to get them to work in perfect unison. Anybody that raids will tell you it's harder to keep 25 people out of fire than it is to keep 10 (or 16v8, depending on your flavor of mmo).
    If an organisation like the Illuminati was trying to remain secret, they wouldn't make such stupidly obvious moves. If someone's trying to keep a secret, they will try a little harder than that. The whole 'thing' about the Illuminati is that they have several layers of secrecy and work in seemingly unconnected and strange ways in order to ultimately achieve a master plan.

To use your analogy.. Just like raiding, if your raiders aren't even trying to get out of the fire, they won't.

Existence of organisations like the CIA seem to indicate that groups of people can indeed keep secrets.

Edit: Just wanted to add that because money is power, huge amounts of money equal huge amounts of power. At least one rich guy has to be interested in global domination and manipulation through their huge amounts of money. And I don't think being a paragon of virtue is exactly the real nature of all rich folks. So why can't there be an organisation of them seeking to change human fate? It's at least very possible.
    Last edited by WarpKnight; 2012-06-08 at 07:44 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heh.. well if a secret society is really controlling everything then they're doing a pretty shitty job. I mean.. the level of stupidity has risen by like 500% in the last 10 years. I dunno if you all want to attribute that to their plan or not..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Heh.. well if a secret society is really controlling everything then they're doing a pretty shitty job. I mean.. the level of stupidity has risen by like 500% in the last 10 years. I dunno if you all want to attribute that to their plan or not..
    Some would say that's exactly what they want no? Dumb people are easier to control, I know that if I was controlling a mass of people, the dumber they were the easier it would be to control said mass, to this end it would just be a point of creating a bad education system and means to distract them from learning shit.

Deleted
    2 pages in and somebody has already linked Alex Jones... Well played.

Ultimately all these "theories" have no actual proof behind them, it's just some paranoid looney's thinking that everybody's out to get them. But of course since you can't really disprove it either, it basically makes it completely pointless arguing with them. You could just as well say that you think pink unicorns live on a planet in our galaxy and are watching our every move.

What I don't get is how someone can think that such a massive organization would remain as one without splintering off or descending into chaos. Politics in every country splits off into at least 2 parts, most main religions split off into 2 similar brands of thought, fundamentally people will always disagree with each other.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafax View Post
    Some would say that's exactly what they want no? Dumb people are easier to control, I know that if I was controlling a mass of people, the dumber they were the easier it would be to control said mass, to this end it would just be a point of creating a bad education system and means to distract them from learning shit.
    yeah.. but to what end.. i mean. really..

10+ Year Old Account
    The original Illuminati? They're extinct. Pretenders that think they're tough shit? Yes, they exist. The Illuminati were likely branded satanists solely because they opposed the church, they did the same thing with the Templars when some king wanted their money.
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes the Illuminati exist and I have proof right here! Wait hold on there's some one at the door.

Deleted
    I once had a girl in my class who seriously belived that Illuminati controlled the world... I haven't facepalmed as hard or often since.

Deleted
    Ofc they exist and just as i said in the last thread about this exact topic that appeared last week they are being run by the Silence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xStejphyBmg

Yes, Illuminati are real. I saw Tom Hanks fighting one, once.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Yes, Illuminati are real. I saw Tom Hanks fighting one, once.
    Win, these forums need a "like" button.
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

Deleted
    I do not think so

No, WE do not exist.

Deleted
    I am sure secretive groups control some of the world. It is debatable how much power they have. Whether or not they are called the Illuminati is irrelevant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    Whether or not they are called the Illuminati is irrelevant.
    If I ran a secret society and my name was out there I would just change my groups name.

10+ Year Old Account
    They exist, but they don't control much anymore.

They are more like the first, "Anonymous" in the real world.

The 1%ers control everyone and everything now, love it or leave it.

Welcome to the Plutocracy.

Does the illuminati exist today? Um, did they EVER exist in the capacity we seem so badly to want them to?