Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So.... just because a few people were stupid enough to think the celestial human was a mount, they had to make a comic out of it?

That priest's Halo was impressive, as was the shaman's Elemental Blast.

Feel really bad for warriors, Avatar is the biggest let down I've ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see those priest spells out of shadow form.
    Last edited by Castle; 2012-06-08 at 10:08 PM.

Also, people want those mount prices to go down? I was expecting them to go up, 3k is just... nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    So.... just because a few people were stupid enough to think the celestial human was a mount, they had to make a comic out of it?
    Ye , cant understand why they post this daily blink shit on the front page.....things must be desperate when you cant come up with you own better comedy.

Want to see more druid talent abilities. We only have one for now?

Bah, Holy Prism blows and execution sentence was disappointing. Really liked the Light's Hammer though.

Can't wait to use Avatar with a Dwarf Warrior and say For Khaz Modan !!

Well they missed the mark on the lock manaroth talent. The rain of fire is bugged but not the hand of gul'dan. Its far more impressive looking than the rain of fire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Also, people want those mount prices to go down? I was expecting them to go up, 3k is just... nothing.
    Compare to other faction mounts being all under 100g... 3,000g is a nice improvement already, but I see your point

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I love this site - not only does it bring us Awesome info all the time - but The Daily Blink today was epic for the morning slowness - IT GETS YOU GOIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest wins most awesome looking abilities!

LOL @ Holy Prism! Looks like noodles.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was obviously saying the turtles will come down to normal race mount prices.

any1 know if the primal elementalist is just gona give buffs or will the elementals actualy fight?

So, they gave Warlocks Spiritwalker's Grace? Cool. Another Shaman-only ability out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillah View Post
    So, they gave Warlocks Spiritwalker's Grace? Cool. Another Shaman-only ability out the window.
    which lock spell is it?

I think the non-inclusion of Raid Attunement quests is the most retarded thing Blizzard has told us. Attunement quests are basically the raid's retard-proofing before the run even begins. It's a trial, saying that if you can't do this, you have no chance in there.

It's kind of like skipping the Gym Leaders in Pokemon and heading straight to the Elite Four. You're going to get your nuts kicked in.

People: The Dragon Turtles are the Pandaren Racial Mounts. They will CLEARLY not be 3000g, unless for some idiotic reason, Pandaren can get wolves/horses first, and have to get exalted as well to get the turtles.

Most likely just placeholder numbers as another goldsink for beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    People: The Dragon Turtles are the Pandaren Racial Mounts. They will CLEARLY not be 3000g, unless for some idiotic reason, Pandaren can get wolves/horses first, and have to get exalted as well to get the turtles.

Most likely just placeholder numbers as another goldsink for beta.

unless ur new to the game ull have 3k for 1

also since we now have the city faction tabards geting exulted with sw ect is easy
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-06-08 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    which lock spell is it?
    Kil'Jaeden's Cunning. They can cast while they're running.