10+ Year Old Account

Any good and fun 2P game for 360?

GF and I are going game shopping to see if we can find a 2 player game for my house on my 360 to play. She played Left 4 Dead 2 with me and she enjoyed it, but I want some variety. Is there any game you guys know that would be good?

We don't play online, and she has all the Guitar Heroes and such on her PS3 at her house so that isn't an option. I just never bought games for friends (forever alone) so I am lacking in them.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Halo 3 or Halo: Reach are fun first-person shooters with co-op SP and allows you to do MP stuff without having xbox live.

Gears of War 3 is also a fun third-person shooter with an endless enemy mode (horde mode) and co-op SP.

Modern Warfare 3 offers a SP story but also offers fun co-op missions called Special Ops and another endless enemy mode called Survival.

Those are just some suggestions to get you started but you should probably do a little research to see if it fits what you are looking for.

You can probably find some innovative indie stuff as well as classic (arcade and console) games on the Xbox Live marketplace. I think you should be able to purchase games without needing a Gold account. You need not be online to play the games after they are downloaded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Portal 2 has a pretty cool co-op campaign, and the single player campaign alone is well worth the price. Fun and hilarious.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Castle Crashers
    Yeah this is a fun little cheap downloadable game for the Xbox.

Not sure if Borderlands is split screen, but as always I recommend that.