Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotica View Post
    what do you expect,, its blizzard, they are the kings of not caring. their customer service was voted worst ever in gaming

my staff of herding along with all my DH's gear vanished going from my game to another game to open up pony land for someone... i got the same response, but what ca you expect.
    What? On a per customer basis they are rated near the top. Just because you don't get your way doesn't make the CS bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you checked this already, but when I bought a ring last time the AH sent it to the wrong tab of my stash. Instead of sending it to the first tab with tons of open slots it sent it to the very last one I had purchased. You probably checked that and the AH just bugged though unfortunately.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keadin84 View Post
    Shouldn't it have been sorted on release? How many whiles should people give a released game before it works as advertised?
    They have made multiple posts that the AH infrastructure didn't hold up as planned. It was in the recent reddit interview as well. They are redesigning the back end to support more subscribers than they expected. A few million people smashing search over and over to get the most recent best item is killing it. It's another case of their game being more popular than their predictions.

Hardware doesn't arrive overnight though when they have multiple data centers and it's been less than a month since release. Give it time for them to correct it the proper way.

I am glad this thread exists, it seems to draw in all the crazy paranoid Blizzard haters into one place so much that it essentially traps them here where they are free to make stuff up to support conspiracy theories. I mean it starts off with an OP who essentially acts like they are framing a question in a negative way to force little children into agreeing with them, "You don't want this nasty icky ice cream do you? Or would you rather have this delicious yummy nummy cookie?" Then you get people who say, "Blizzard was voted worst customer service ever." but they can't actually back it up with any data. They complain that Blizzard is being bullied and controlled by thier parent company but can't actually show any proof of it. My favorite was someone who said, "Theorectically they could be selling us items on the auction house just to make more money." Because if its theoretical then it must be happening. Because we all know that adding more items to a market keeps prices down so its obviously a good way to make more money.

This thread has it all, drama, conspiracy theories, nerd rage, and just enough sane people to come in and throw over the castle of hatin' every once in a while. Shine on nerdrage, shine on.

10+ Year Old Account
    what do you expect,, its blizzard, they are the kings of not caring. their customer service was voted worst ever in gaming
    This is untrue, they are phenomenal these days. It is true that they had useless Customer Service *back when WoW launched*. But that is mostly because until then they had been a very small developer.

OP, ticket it on your battle.net website rather than whining about it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are completely making that up. Blizzard's customer service is fantastic. Them not being able to help with every single case doesn't make the CS bad. Would you prefer them not respond immediately and instead wait 2 weeks to hear the same thing? But since it's Trion or ArenaNet (just using other MMO companies as examples, I am in no way suggesting either has poor/slow customer service) you'd give them a free pass right?
    Last edited by Varyk; 2012-06-08 at 02:39 PM.

When I logged in this morning to check my AH, AH was down. Last time there were problems like this, when the AH came back up, everything seemed to work itself out and either items or gold showed back up. Wait until then and then if it is still not resolved within a couple hours of it coming back up, call them instead of opening a ticket. It seems like, just like with SWTOR, tickets are first scanned by a bot then based on keywords in your ticket an automatic response is sent. I doubt a real person sees 90% of the tickets sent in from the game. Talking to a real person calmly may help.

EDIT: Not to mention, they have ToS backing them up and you agreed to deal with any problems like this.
    Last edited by Lathais; 2012-06-08 at 05:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Speak of the devil. The commodities are coming back online today...meaning the added infrastructure is going live.

15+ Year Old Account
    [...]
    Would you kindly provide the source for that?

I personally had worse experience with other customer services really. They are not on my "worst" list, they are not the best either but better than most. I had an issue recently and they resolved it no problem.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Happend to me too, bidded on an item for 1.2 million gold, and the time left was "expired"..made ticket about it etc, and wanted a day for a response. Still no gold after 3 days, wtf ? blizz-.-
    made 2 more tickets, re-opened 1 of them and made a new 1. Still no answer after 1.5 days..blizz: retardmode

Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    Uppgrading your gems to top tier will cost you quite alot.
    Not in 1.0.3 it won't.

their customer service was voted worst ever in gaming
    Source please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Not in 1.0.3 it won't.

Source please.
    Actually it will. 1.0.3 at the moment is only changing the costs for flawless square and below. Perfect square and up costs to combine will be the same, thus quite costly.

Deleted
    OP, I'm afraid the response everyone get is the same and this is because they actually cannot return the items. Appartently the game wasn't designed in a way such that the GMs/CS can just return items. Maybe they don't even keep logs - who knows. I really can't think of a good reason why the wouldn't do it if they could. Just look at WoW and how much hassle they make and tools they keep adding for restoring items that would be gone even by your own mistakes. I strongly believe that if they could return items to people, they would. I had the same issue but I either got my gold back or the item would appear in the "complete" tab after a while (days). I don't mind really as I don't deal such large amounts of gold. I would be careful spending millions on the AH if I were you and I will surely be in the future then I reach that point.