10+ Year Old Account

Humble Bundle V - Pants-shittingly good deal

Guys. Guys.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Humble Bundle V is out, right? And usually Humble Bundle comes with one or two games that you actually want, and four or five games that you usually play for an hour or two and then never touch again, right?

Humble Bundle V blows the others out of the water. This is the Orange Box of indie gaming, baby.

Braid. Bastion. Super Meat Boy. Limbo. Amnesia. Lone Survivor. Goddamn fucking PSYCHONAUTS. Plus some weird "Superbrothers: Swords & Sworcery" game which I guess fulfill this Humble Bundle's token "game you have never fucking heard of" category.

Right now, it's $8.15 for the whole shebang.

Do you guys have any fucking CLUE how good of a motherfucking deal that is!? I'll fuckin tell you how goddamned good it is:

Super Meat Boy: $14.99
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent: $19.99
    Psychonauts + Psychonauts OST: $19.99
    Bastion + Bastion OST: $24.99
    LIMBO: $9.99
    Braid: $9.99
    Lone Survivor: $9.99

$110 all told, not counting that weird-ass Superbrothers game which I expect precisely no one gives two shits about (not that it's necessarily a bad game - I've never played it - but it's like sticking a second string Minor League player in with a team full of AAA Major League players), and they're selling it for EIGHT POINT FIFTEEN FUCKING DOLLARS, or whatever equivalent amount in whatever currency you silly non-Americans use.

Seriously, every single one of you motherfuckers better buy this shit. ALL OF YOU. I will cut you if you don't buy this shit, so help me god. Get this shit. Get you some goddamned amazing gaming in a billion different genres for less than a fucking tenth of what all this shit would cost if you bought it yourself!

DO IT. DO IT NOW!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    This thread makes me happy. OP, your enthusiasm has made my day.

And I agree, everyone should get this, such a ridiculously good deal. You'd be mad not to!

10+ Year Old Account
    lets see.. i dont care about half those games and the half of them i do care about i already have.. i dont see your point here

Fine, I'll do it later. Just please don't cut me

10+ Year Old Account
    got it yesterday 2 packs for 16bucks (sent one to a friend)
    swrod&sorcery by superbrothers is pretty awesome btw, i was looking for it but didnt remember the name, when i bought this and realised that it was there i was a happy happy panda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. I've been wanting some of these games for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    lets see.. i dont care about half those games and the half of them i do care about i already have.. i dont see your point here
    Because it's charity? Oh I forgot, this is the internet, self entitlement is required to have online service.

I own all of those games and I still bought the bundle for fifty bucks to gift through steam.

Bastion on it's own is worth way more than the minimum donation without even mentioning Psychonauts. An amazing gift for a friend if you own them and you can hook up Childs Play at the same time. Seems like a win win for under 10 bucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Never have I seen a post that so closely reflects the poster's name.

If you care so little about the topic, why post?

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I didn't plan on giving money to charity, and didn't plan on buying any of these games.

I'm not going to buy this regardless of the price
    But you can get a significant number of them for 0.01$ if you so chose. You only get the 'bonus' games if you pay above average.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I didn't plan on giving money to charity, and didn't plan on buying any of these games.

I'm not going to buy this regardless of the price
    ok, you don't care/want, we get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoyed your enthusiasm, but I got this a week ago. (Maybe less)

Deleted
    I'm guessing the "pants-shittingly" part is when you play Amnesia?

There's already a thread on this, so please keep the discussion there.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Bundle-is-back!