Thread: Job perks

Job perks

My father is a tram driver so i can use any tram/bus for free because of it.
    My mother is a cook at a restaurant and i can go eat there for free when i want too.
    Personally i am a student in buildings & constructions so i guess i will never have to hire someone to build me a garage or something like that.

They are both very useful for me, but how about you? What perks does your job offer, and how do you like it? Is it useful? What job you think has the best perk in the world? What job perk would you want? (But those like ... astronaut - you get to travel in space :P)
    Last edited by Deepsidedj; 2012-06-08 at 07:56 PM.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no job perks...unless you count the ability to medically treat myself..lol.

I would guess being an airline pilot or flight attendant, and the ability to travel the world at low or no cost, would be an awesome perk.

I work for an auto group so I can get a discount on car service and new car pricing although I haven't purchased one from them yet.

I have a friend he, works at a company that brings fruits and vegetables from abroad and sell them to different supermarkets, so sometimes he gets a lot of the said fruits and vegetables for free. That`s a nice one too!
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    I work for a major media corporation which includes newspapers, tv, movies, radio and plenty of other outlets. My favorite perk is seeing movies that are still in the theater in the comfort of my own home.

Quote Originally Posted by MoMedic View Post
    I have no job perks...unless you count the ability to medically treat myself..lol.

I would guess being an airline pilot or flight attendant, and the ability to travel the world at low or no cost, would be an awesome perk.
    Yea, im trying to get into medicine as well - FREE DRUGS!

I am a Fire Alarm engineer. I design the system and draw them in AutoCAD. The only real perks of my job are that I am generally left alone and allowed to watch tv/listen to music/surf the net while doing my job as long as everything gets done on time.

I work in at a local restaurant, so i get to make food pretty much anytime I want. or steal food to take home

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking in from the outside, teachers have always had the best perks, if you count all the vacation time they get as a perk.

Deleted
    Welfare, so i get free money for sitting on my ass from your taxes you may hate me but the great feeling of being lazy makes me not care

10+ Year Old Account
    Pays for my school, full medical coverage, housing money, Cost of Living money, travel, easy to get a job civilian side after I retire, retirement, prestige.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently unemployed, so no perks for me.

Growing up, the only perk I had was due to my dad being a cop - I'd have had to do something really terrible to be arrested. Luckily for my hide, I never actually had to make use of this 'perk'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best set of perks I've had (all these in a single job and more)

In house chef who made 3 meals and 2 snacks (usually fresh baked cake/cookies and a healthy option) free, company provided computer (brand new Mac Book Pro), meetings at bars paid for by the company, video game lounge in office, free drinks, corporate discounts for a few companies, amazing insurance and my department eventually got its own bar.

...I miss working there, lawl.

See what a liberal arts degree can get you? :P
    Last edited by eriseis; 2012-06-08 at 09:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.

I have an MSDN Account full one so I have access to all the versions of Windows and Office and Visual Studios I could ever want.

I work in a meat factory, I know which meats to not eat.

I work at a gas station. The only perk ive had in 5 months was getting a huge ass bag of expired chocolate....

10+ Year Old Account
    Free in house software
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!