How to do INSANE ammounts of damage before level 60 (Any class)

This might be old news to some people, but I discovered it myself today and thought I'd share it with people.

This, up until now was my weapon for my level 52 Wizard. I bought it off the Auction House for 8k, it was the best upgrade I could find at the time. My Character had 4638.4 damage using this weapon.

Then I decided to specify some Preferred Stats, specifically, Reduced Level Requirement. Oh god, the items I was finding was amazing. For 17m you could pick up this:

Yes, a level 46 Weapon with 1501 Damage.

I started entering some Max Buyouts, amazingly I was finding upgrades for less than 1k. I searched around for 5 minutes and ended up spending 13k on this:

My damage was boosted from 4638.4 to 10,058.17. For 13k, I'd say that is money well spent.

Note: When looking for items make sure you search for items for your class, NOT your specific Character. For Reduced Level Requirement stat put in a minimum value of how far you are away from 60. eg: level 45 character - 60-45=15. Myself, being level 52 entered a min value of 8.

Enjoy!

Yep, the other day I found a 774 dps bow with 11 reduced req lvl. Sold it for almost 5m right away.

Deleted
    indeed. it's fucking OP. i was one shoting everything in hell and bosses were nuked down in a couple of seconds.

http://i.imgur.com/hIKXW.jpg

yea, spreaded that info before among friends. Pretty obvious its gonna be OP, starts at about level 30 drops lvl req

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Best. Tip. Ever. Thanks =D My Wizards DPS just went from 6k to 13.5k at level 53 =D I am melting everything on hell like I am playing normal again >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    good tip and initiative. i knew about this but it did not cross my mind to share it... all the posts with 1->60 in 2 hours and all the exploits and garbage clouded my mind.
    thx for posting it.

Deleted
    It's not just weapons by the way, most 60lvl rares exist in reduced lvl version.