Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

diablo 3 complainers

Hi guys.. I see alot of pll complaining about diablo and most of them complain about the same things..

1. pll cant handle inferno and call the game boring (some of my irl friends stuck on hell -_-).. i love inferno its a real challange, i have not played a single player game in ages..

2. pll expect loot every boss fight.. every peice of my gear comes from the AH and i love it.. i enjoy playing the AH

3. pll dont have friends (dont be a sad panda and make some friends)

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    Dont let them bother you. Most of the people complaining are the ones who played d2 and thought d3 was going to be the second coming. D3 is a good game, of coarse the game wasnt going to live up to the hype these fanboys put on it that would be impossible.

D3 is a solid game and if it can lure a person like me who has almost no interest in single player games and has never played a diablo before, id say its done its job in making its playerbase happy.
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

Or the game is just bad and people are right

1. Heroics and harder difficulties are not content. Its artificial prolonging of short games and only cover the lack of real content.

2. Its called sense of character progression. Getting gear of Ah isn't the same as earning it though blood and tears after long and hard battles.

3. You called D3 on your @ 1 as a single player game. And guess what you where 100% correct.

Its a mediocre game at best

I give it a 6/10 if it was a game from a random company.
    4/10 for a Blizzard game

Not worth more then 25-30 euros in any case and instead we payed it 60
    Last edited by MarizzaDraenor; 2012-06-09 at 02:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MarizzaDraenor View Post

1. Heroics and harder difficulties are not content. Its artificial prolonging of short games and only cover the lack of real content.

2. Its called sense of character progression. Getting gear of Ah isn't the same as earning it though blood and tears after long and hard battles.

3. You called D3 on your @ 1 as a single player game. And guess what you where 100% correct.

4/10 for a Blizzard game

1. Every diablo game is like this from what i hear

2. Dont use the AH

3. Its a single player game with multiplayer. Not an mmo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishyface View Post
    Dont let them bother you. Most of the people complaining are the ones who played d2 and thought d3 was going to be the second coming. D3 is a good game, of coarse the game wasnt going to live up to the hype these fanboys put on it that would be impossible.

D3 is a solid game and if it can lure a person like me who has almost no interest in single player games and has never played a diablo before, id say its done its job in making its playerbase happy.

This could have been written by me lol.. I NEVER play single player and this is my first diablo aswel

Quote Originally Posted by Fishyface View Post
    1. Every diablo game is like this from what i hear

2. Dont use the AH

3. Its a single player game with multiplayer. Not an mmo.
    1. No. Dont believe what you hear

2. Ah usage isnt optional but mandatory

3. Yes. but the vast majority of the playerbase as seen through polls plays it purely as a single player game. And not because they dont have friends but because they see the game for what it is. A single player game above all else. They log wow after to raid with their friends.

10+ Year Old Account

4/10 for a Blizzard game

Guess you never played Diablo 1 or 2 and had no idea what the game was about? There's nothing wrong with the game, just with your perception of what Diablo is, and should be. It's not for everyone, simple as that. But right now you are trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Deleted

4/10 for a Blizzard game

1. Content? who the Fuck cares?? its about killing shit and getting loot.. and in inferno its about killing shit that will not die.. Inferno is where its at

2. I have a sense of char progression.. not good loot have dropped for my DH yet.. but i did had sweet loot drop for other classes.. selling a 1 hander for 3000k feels awesome.. I prefer this above the wow looting system times a billion..

3. Que?

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Guess you never played Diablo 1 or 2 and had no idea what the game was about? There's nothing wrong with the game, just with your perception of what Diablo is, and should be. It's not for everyone, simple as that. But right now you are trying to pass off your opinion as fact.
    I am so done with this game i don't even care about passing my opinion or not

Cba to even pirate its expansions but if you have fun with it good for you and hope you keep enjoying it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Konoz View Post
    Hi guys.. I see alot of pll complaining about diablo and most of them complain about the same things..

1. pll cant handle inferno and call the game boring (some of my irl friends stuck on hell -_-).. i love inferno its a real challange, i have not played a single player game in ages..

2. pll expect loot every boss fight.. every peice of my gear comes from the AH and i love it.. i enjoy playing the AH

everyone can handle inferno... this game does not require skill.. its gear nothing else

Deleted

What does that have anything at all to do with inferno being hard / a challenge? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It's what Diablo is ABOUT - harder difficulties. It's not everyone's cup of tea. To some it's artificial prolonging, and they are right. To others, it's more of a challenge and what the core of the game is, they are also right. It's simply different perceptions based on what your tastes in gaming are.

My only complaint really is that I wish Inferno Butcher would at least drop all Inferno-quality gear (level 60) as opposed to a slew of level 54 crap. :P To be fair, Butcher was a cakewalk compared to A2.. Once again, this is the nature of the game. It's annoying but part of it.

D3 definitely isn't for everybody!
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

4/10 for a Blizzard game

1. Diablo has always been this way.

2. You can still get gear other ways and the drop rates are tuned for the person playing alone not from the AH (as stated in a blue post).

3. Can't even understand this.

Although you are ofc welcome to rate the game however you want I must point out that a true rating shouldn't really be subject to a developer bias, after all, you're rating the game not the people that made it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

1. Content? who the Fuck cares?? its about killing shit and getting loot.. and in inferno its about killing shit that will not die.. Inferno is where its at

2. I have a sense of char progression.. not good loot have dropped for my DH yet.. but i did had sweet loot drop for other classes.. selling a 1 hander for 3000k feels awesome.. I prefer this above the wow looting system times a billion..

3. Que?
    Its a 6 button game what do you think how much skill it takes to press them? Its keyboardturners and clickers paradise and doesn't even get close to high lvl pve or pvp from WoW.

But w/e

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a 6 button game what do you think how much skill it takes to press them? Its keyboardturners and clickers paradise and doesn't even get close to high lvl pve or pvp from WoW.

But w/e
    Because having more buttons makes a bigger challenge.

/sarcasm
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

10+ Year Old Account

3. Yes. but the vast majority of the playerbase as seen through polls plays it purely as a single player game. And not because they dont have friends but because they see the game for what it is. A single player game above all else. They log wow after to raid with their friends.
    Well it IS a single player game , as well as a multiplayer if you want it to be. Are you wanting a forced group game or mmo or something? Because diablo isnt that (yet, come on world of diablo).

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Because having more buttons makes a bigger challenge.

/sarcasm
    Why sarcasm? You where right.

And sorry 7 buttons forgot the pots

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    everyone can handle inferno... this game does not require skill.. its gear nothing else
    Unfortunately the screaming zealots will never understand that, and talk about how the game is not suppose to be face-roll yet that's the whole point of the game, gear check, gear check, and more gear check.

Deleted
    always looked pretty mediocre to me. I(f people enjoy it then fair enough, but looks like a £10 game to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurumiki View Post

D3 definitely isn't for everybody!
    But it should be save to assume, that it's for everyone who played 1 or/and 2. But that's not true either. I did play all three: D1 for about a year, D2 for nearly two years and stopped playing D3 after normal difficulty. And that goes for half of the people I startet playing with too, the other half stopped somewhere between lvl 40 and 50.
    Why ? I don't know. Mostly I didn't like the classes, I guess. I miss my Paladin, Assassin, Druid and most of all the Necromancer. Maybe they re-introduce some of them with an addon and I guess I would buy it and start playing again. Until then, I don't care aoubt it.