Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well gratz to the danish for winning, They deserve to win because they can play soccer and volleyball at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by gronch View Post
    these threads suck the fun out of football

( dutch person here )

A. It's soccer
    B. get out of my country
    Last edited by mmoc5886693a05; 2012-06-09 at 06:21 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    comparing this ref to the one in the poland - greece game this was a saint, best ref of the tourney so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Deleted
    omg online football hooligans - Fight !!!!

Holland play the tidy all flash and not action game again, Denmark might have not seemed so tidy but they scored, good for them

Well done Denmark-

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    Well gratz to the danish for winning, They deserve to win because they can play soccer and volleyball at the same time.
    And what is awesome is that we have dutch tears to drink today !

Let's celebrate folks !

je maakt ons alleen maar meer ten schande domme lul

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    maybe stop using those ball greedy cunts of yours, then you can maybe win.
    Was this needed?

You can't call someone a cunt if you don't know them irl...
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    And its Football, Soccer is something they play in america -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    je maakt ons alleen maar meer ten schande domme lul
    Persie heeft al genoeg gedaan, jij kan ook ophoepelen uit nederland.

Deleted
    I'm dutch and I'm glad its over. Bloody football craze...grats Denmark.

Why would you take out Van Persie? He was the leading scorer in the EPL... But I agree some of the hand balls should probably have been called. The Dutch however looked terrible and played extremely sloppy, Denmark outplayed them hands down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Denmark played very defensively which can/is (be) very dangerous against a more outgoing team like Holland.. Holland dominated the first half for sure, but Denmark scored because our defense was just so crap.. de dutch defense was letting denmark players passing the ball around and they just stood there doing nothing... that's just crap. But our offensive part was motivated but very unlucky as well as bad :<

On the note of the ref: I think he needs a pair of glasses, because the denmark player touched the ball with his hands twice in the 16meter zone and tbfh, that should've been a penalty (after all the other hands balls).. The ref did a okay job, could've been better...

Also: Everyone from Holland AND Denmark is biased

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taedros View Post
    Why would you take out Van Persie? He was the leading scorer in the EPL... But I agree some of the hand balls should probably have been called. The Dutch however looked terrible and played extremely sloppy, Denmark outplayed them hands down.
    Ye we played bad, I know.

Why van persie out? He might have been the best in the EPL but yet he let 7 chances go, he is damn terrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    All I can see here is paranoia with a sore loser behind it all.
    Please don't judge all dutch people just because some take a game too seriously.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Honestly, I wish that Denmark had lost so we'd shut up about Football for once... Urgh, we won in '92 and we are still living on that... MOVE ON!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Corrupt referee? I think the referee did a great job. I cannot see where he should have awarded a penalty to the Netherlands for handball.
    The danes played to the maximum of their capacity. The netherlands played worse than they normally do and should have scored atleast 1 time on one of their many chances.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzykizzy View Post
    Please don't judge all dutch people just because some take a game too seriously.
    This. When someone's behaving badly and I know the nationality of said person, it's a Dutchy... Such a shame, as we're not all like that.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    For the love of...it's just a game! So we lost, big whoop, did you really expect anything else? Oh, and making statements about people having to leave the country if they don't agree with you is childish at best.

Hello, I'm Dutch. No. The referee was not bribed. Kuyt should've been in the game since the beginning, Van Persie is an overrated chump and Sneijder didnt get enough support. Dont even let me begin about Robben...

This is a wake up call for the Netherlands, stop supporting your overrated player so much (remember the finale against Spain?) and use some common fucking sense. Kuyt is by far the strongest player in the Dutch team, he's a goddamn elephant and he doesnt even get enough play time. The hell? Stop coming up with excuses and accept the loss. Denmark was much stronger, even though they didnt have the ball as much as Netherlands, they made it count whenever they did. They simply had a better defense.

Deleted
    - Corrupt? no
    - hands? for sure: it hit his arm his body and then again his hand. He knew where the ball was going and still stopped it with his hand -> intentional
    - Denmark played the correct strategy and won, case closed

Lol, there's always at least one who will claim that the referee is on the other team's payroll.