Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchy View Post
    May seem a little suspicious of me but is there something else you aren't telling us? I can't think of an ordinary situation where a person expects someone to give them money for nothing. He's not trying to blackmail you in any way or anything?

If I'm smack off the mark and he's not doing anything untoward, tell him you won't pay him. If he doesn't like that, tell him where to go.
    Well before I go out on my walk, no he has nothing on me and I am actually planning to stop hanging out with him. Additionally, I already told him to "**** off" nicely of course but I am really hurt because I believed that he was my "best friend" for a while and add the lie to that and that leaves me really confused and depressed.

Nothing that can't be healed with time but it will sting for a while.

Deleted
    One of the harsh realisations of the world, people suck. I had a mate once, friends all the way through high school for 5 years. I considered him a best mate, knew his parents really well and probably spent more time at his house than mine ha. I got a girlfriend who he'd never met before and when I introduced them he stopped speaking to me. Found out through mutual friends a few years later than he liked her and resented me for being with her. Anyway, the point of the story is I couldn't care less about him these days, really got to me in the beginning though. It'll be the same for you. Perhaps just talking to your friend would work, could be a misunderstanding of some kind? Whatever it is, I wish ya luck mate.

Until he tells us what this service is, this legal "service" involves masturbating his cat with a Q-tip when she's in heat.

Anyone opposed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchy View Post
    One of the harsh realisations of the world, people suck. I had a mate once, friends all the way through high school for 5 years. I considered him a best mate, knew his parents really well and probably spent more time at his house than mine ha. I got a girlfriend who he'd never met before and when I introduced them he stopped speaking to me. Found out through mutual friends a few years later than he liked her and resented me for being with her. Anyway, the point of the story is I couldn't care less about him these days, really got to me in the beginning though. It'll be the same for you. Perhaps just talking to your friend would work, could be a misunderstanding of some kind? Whatever it is, I wish ya luck mate.
    Thank you kind sir and I'll try speaking with him again soon(tm). Hopefully...
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Until he tells us what this service is, this legal "service" involves masturbating his cat with a Q-tip when she's in heat.

Anyone opposed?
    Okay I am not opposed to this let us assume that this is what the legal "service" involves. :P