What happened to all of the PvP servers?

There is noone in any of the games on my screen. Did I miss something?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Structured PvP is down at the moment. Head to our forums for more information, and remember that this is an excellent time to try WvW~ https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...e/1#post195835 ~RB2"

From GW2 Facebook.

WvW would be an excellent time to try it if it wasnt for Desolation owning everything

10+ Year Old Account
    and here i was about to say this was about WoW pvp servers being empty, which is impossible.

Idk? I wish I was in the BWE but I haven't been able to pre purchase yet
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    and here i was about to say this was about WoW pvp servers being empty, which is impossible.
    They are on my server (Desolation EU). Desolation has 100% of the map conquered, and there's literally zero fighting going on. And I really wanted to test WvWvW again.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    They are on my server (Desolation EU). Desolation has 100% of the map conquered, and there's literally zero fighting going on. And I really wanted to test WvWvW again.
    Hey, Ynna. I'm on Grothmar, one of the other worlds in WvW with Desolation, one of the reasons we don't try is we're a low pop world.
    And this:
    i.imgur.com/V65os.jpg