Thread: Returner EU

Deleted

Returner EU

Hi

Is there anybody playing on the EU servers that can tell me which is the busiest EU server? I played at launch and think i might see how things are now
    since i just got a new computer. I'm a PVP'er so i guess i'll need a busy server for Warzone pops, i guess they are not cross server yet?

Thanks

Transfers are coming on Tuesday, you might want to hold off a few days and wait and see how that plays out first.

At the moment The Red Eclipse (PVE) and TOFN (PVP) for english speeking and Jedi tower if you are german

Deleted
    Thanks, I guess i could wait until transfers, but i imagine the busiest servers will still remain the busiest?

I'll check out TOFN, make any difference which side to play on? i remember the imperials were far more popular, and therefore busier at launch.

Finally do you know ho i can get hold of an EU version on the trial that i see the US version has? would'nt mind trying a warzone with my new computer before i put my sub back on.

Thanks again

Transfers aren't free to everywhere, so that's not necessarily the case, in fact, if they do it right, there should be a bunch of servers that are at Very Heavy or Full, I really would wait and see how they play out, it's just a few days :P

The Trial that you see allows you to play on any server too by the way, there are no regional accounts. One account allows access to all servers.

Deleted
    Thanks Raeli

I did decide to wait until tomorrow's transfers so if you could possibly give me an update when they happen that would be great, as i can't post on the official forums beings as my account is not active.

Also how do i get this trial? is it an invite thing? or is it somewhere on the website that i must be missing?

Thanks

From what they have indicated the transfers should be up and available when the servers come up from maintenance. No word on how long the process will take for people once they put in the request to be transferred.

For the trial thing right now it is invite only (there will be an open one that doesn't expire starting in July). To get an invite you can post in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nge-Post-below

Deleted
    Hi ... again

Any word on the transfers today? Still look like it's worth rolling on TOFN?

I did also post on the trial request thread, i am however not able to send PM's so it's tricky, i left my email instead. If any of you kind folk want to send out that invite feel free.

Thanks

They opened less servers than I was expecting for transfers initially - I didn't expect them all, but I expected more than we have, but yeah, right now the only English EU PvP one is getting sent to Tomb of Freedom Nadd, so I think it's safe to go ahead and roll there.

Deleted
    I don't suppose you have any trial requests spare raeli? i have posted in the request thread but no response yet.

I can't even update the client since my account is inactive, as i mentioned i've built a new PC and that's left me very strapped for cash so i want to at least see how well the game runs on my new system before i put a subscription in.

And yeah i did a bit of server spotting and Tomb of Freedom Nadd stayed 'standard' the longest the past couple of evenings so i will be going there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daroof View Post
    I don't suppose you have any trial requests spare raeli? i have posted in the request thread but no response yet.

I can't even update the client since my account is inactive, as i mentioned i've built a new PC and that's left me very strapped for cash so i want to at least see how well the game runs on my new system before i put a subscription in.

And yeah i did a bit of server spotting and Tomb of Freedom Nadd stayed 'standard' the longest the past couple of evenings so i will be going there.

Thanks
    That's a fine server to roll on. It's getting transferred to, so it shouldn't die anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Daroof View Post

Thanks
    I sent all mine and my gf's out a while back, sorry :/