Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    They're probably people who watch or participate in competitive play, not 1v1 duels, random BGs, or Tol Barad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Not every rogue played Mutilate
    I see what you did there

Quote Originally Posted by Divinator View Post
    we all know rogues are the most op class atm. TBH, i didnt really want 2 believe it until i fully dotted up a rogue with my shadow priest, and his recuperate was out healing 90% of my dot damage. 9700-10100 sp. /sigh

Not only that im at %31.50 haste which is the maximum pvp haste breakpoint threshold. FUUUUUUUUUU
    And this is the kind of post that blizzard reads and decides on nerfs, 100% lies.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    was he a swifty rogue version? xD
    for sure I played WOTLk from patch 3.0.9
    well maybe few rogues who were so skilled could handle the plate wearers, but not all of them.
    The Envenom spec was introduced when the talent (which I can't remember name) allowed you to use Envenom without losing your DP stacks. At that point most of rogues played "normal" mutilate spec with a few variations of subtlety (Mahiko and Reckful played sub out of few notable rogues) and at that time it was quite hard to kill anything with lots of armor (paladin, DK, warrior) since your all damage was physical (Mutilate and Eviscerate). When they introduced the Envenom, most of the rogues just swapped from slow/slow dagger to slow/fast in order to get DP stacks high as soon as possible and started spamming Envenom which, as you are aware of, ignored armor and suddenly plate wearers are much easier to take down (not saying it was free HKS but tables turned with a single talent changed).

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 07:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    And this is the kind of post that blizzard reads and decides on nerfs, 100% lies.
    And this is kind of post which clearly shows how much knowledge you have about the game.

It's funny when you talk to rogues that deny that they're op so hard, I know saying anything to my friend about rogues is a no go, says he's done with wow since mop is making rogues "bad". Oh well he was bad anyways, constantly held me back in arenas now I can actually find a good team rather than being stuck with him. And I sound mad because I do get angry thinking about him, but that's other stuff outside of wow.

Last time i checked, i didn't get backstapped out of stuns, and oh.....i didn't turn around any slower either because of crippling poison. Come on don't invent things for the sake of complaining about a class. Its so tedious...

Crippling poison makes it so you cannot outrun the rogue which means that he can get behind you. A warrior/other class that is moving at the same speed as you are can be prevented from getting behind you (you can strafe away from them). It just does not work against a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by khitchary View Post
    Last time i checked, i didn't get backstapped out of stuns, and oh.....i didn't turn around any slower either because of crippling poison. Come on don't invent things for the sake of complaining about a class. Its so tedious...

Crippling poison makes it so you cannot outrun the rogue which means that he can get behind you. A warrior/other class that is moving at the same speed as you are can be prevented from getting behind you (you can strafe away from them). It just does not work against a rogue.
    Crippling poison makes it so that the rogue runs faster than the people he's attacking. While this doesn't DIRECTLY influence a rogue getting behind a target, it makes it so that the rogue can constantly move through and behind his target before the target has time to turn. A rogue WILL constantly get backstabs off on his target even if the both are playing at skill cap unless the rogue's opponent somehow knows exactly which way the rogue will go next every single time.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmines View Post
    It's funny when you talk to rogues that deny that they're op so hard, I know saying anything to my friend about rogues is a no go, says he's done with wow since mop is making rogues "bad". Oh well he was bad anyways, constantly held me back in arenas now I can actually find a good team rather than being stuck with him. And I sound mad because I do get angry thinking about him, but that's other stuff outside of wow.
    most good/experienced rogues will admit to being a little OP in general situations these days. that's because rogues in cata are in a much more potent state than even wrath.

Hence the term; 'Cata Rogue' -_-.

That said..most of the ideas and opinions in this thread are silly, imo.

The world isn't ending..