Live Fight: Pacquiao-Bradley

I dont make anything from this but is anyone wants to watch the fight you can watch it here, no need to download any plug ins just streaming http://remz.ca/w/source-1-2/

---------- Post added 2012-06-10 at 05:02 AM ----------

fight was fixed how did he lose.

Deleted
    I thought Marquez was robbed, but what the fuck just happened? Seriously? Seriously? Pacquiao won near enough every round. Absolutely disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    I thought Marquez was robbed, but what the fuck just happened? Seriously? Seriously? Pacquiao won near enough every round. Absolutely disgraceful.
    Pretty much. Boxing just lost whatever credibility it had left.

I'm so confused right now. When the guy who won the fight needs to "Go look at the tape to see if I won" something is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess the fix was in. A few mafia linked sharps make a ton of money and fans of boxing can go die in a fire.

UFC may be a bunch of guys dry-humping each other on the floor most of the time. But at least it isn't THIS corrupt.

@lockedout, I think its against the forum rules to post illegal content like a free steam of this, just warning you for the future.

On topic:Its funny I was watching the fight and once it was the 10th round I was like fuck it Pac man one and went to watch some battle rap event steam I hear over espn in the background pac lost I'm like you cant be serious what in the hell was the judges seeing?, so I wouldn't be surprise if money went under the table. When I think about it I know Floyd is laughing his ass off on this fiasco, just more bs preventing us from ever seeing him fight manny.
    Last edited by jlcamero; 2012-06-10 at 05:50 AM.
    “I’m tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing.” - Jax Teller

Deleted
    UFC has had some pretty dodgy decisions as well over the years, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazio View Post
    UFC has had some pretty dodgy decisions as well over the years, just saying.
    I can't recall the UFC having any decision being as bad as this one was.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFNK View Post
    I guess the fix was in. A few mafia linked sharps make a ton of money and fans of boxing can go die in a fire.

UFC may be a bunch of guys dry-humping each other on the floor most of the time. But at least it isn't THIS corrupt.
    "Pacquiao landed more punches and seemed to land the harder punches. But when the scorecards were added up, Bradley was up 115-113 on two scorecards and behind by the same margin on a third. The Associated Press had Pacquiao winning 117-111."

"Ringside punching statistics showed Pacquiao landing 253 punches to 159 for Bradley."

"Bradley seemed hurt in the fourth and fifth rounds, but Pacquiao had trouble landing big punches after that. Still, he seemed in control of the fight everywhere but on the judge's scorecards.

"Can you believe that? Unbelievable," promoter Bob Arum said. "I went over to Bradley before the decision and he said, 'I tried hard but I couldn't beat the guy.' ""

well I hate to use a stupid internet term, but cy@ boxing. This is the most corrupt decision I have ever seen in my entire life. I am by no means a Manny fan, or even really care about boxing at all anymore to be honest (Last fight til today I have paid for was Tyson/holyfield with the ear biting, seriously), but from watching this fight and seeing the punches thrown and "Hard punches" there is literally no way that this was called fairly/correctly in any way.

I do not know how much money was won for the people behind this decision, but I hope it was worth it to have the worst boxing decision in history on there hands.

---------- Post added 2012-06-10 at 12:46 AM ----------

""I'm going to make a lot of money on the rematch, but this was outrageous," Arum said." What a fucking dick. Arum represents both, if you did not know.

---------- Post added 2012-06-10 at 12:47 AM ----------

Pacquiao Bradley
    Landed 190 109
    Thrown 493 390
    Pct 38.5 27.7
    * Pacquiao +82 in power punches landed
    -- ESPN Stats & Information

---------- Post added 2012-06-10 at 12:48 AM ----------

Full size rematch poster already up. Claims that Bradley got them done before fight, lol.

---------- Post added 2012-06-10 at 12:51 AM ----------

OH and as long as I am ranting, how in the HELL is having the same promoter representing both fighters in a fight, with a guarenteed rematch clause be kosher? What the hell is this? I did not even look that up before, but this is a travesty of justice, if there is not a full investigation into this, boxing's popularity is going to drop even further, with good reason. I would rather watch UFC then this, and I am by no means a UFC fan.

---------- Post added 2012-06-10 at 12:53 AM ----------

Haralabos Voulgaris ‏@haralabob

Late money on this boxing match, Pac was -432 at 2pm it closed -397 at pinny. Lots of late money on Bradley. Take that fwiw.

LOL. Tons of late money coming in on Bradley at the last minute. SHOCKED! SHOCKED!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    I can't recall the UFC having any decision being as bad as this one was.
    Nah I get that and to be honest, boxing has always had a history of weird decisions and fighters taking a dive. it's a shame really and the sport looses credibility.

But still, just don't want people thinking that mma judges are the best in sports and never make mistakes.

Cecil peoples, worst judge in the history of mma

Video that explains my exact thoughts on this fight and the results. Warning: A TON OF FOUL LANGUAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Lazio View Post
    Nah I get that and to be honest, boxing has always had a history of weird decisions and fighters taking a dive. it's a shame really and the sport looses credibility.

But still, just don't want people thinking that mma judges are the best in sports and never make mistakes.

Cecil peoples, worst judge in the history of mma
    MMA has it's problems with the scoring criteria being a little open to interpretation, especially since it's still relatively a new sport, at least that's my take on it. However, it's certainly not void of corruption. Hell, the main reason Pride fell was because their ties to the Japanese mafia came to light, and just look at any of Bob Sapp's recent fights. If tapping to a takedown doesn't scream dive, then I don't know what does.

With what happened tonight, the only sound conclusion I can come up with is that the judging was rigged.

Im not a Manny fan at all, Im a Mayweather guy. I kinda wanted Bradley to win just cause hes the underdog but didnt care either way.

With that said I was watching the fight with my friends, some for Manny some for Bradley and all of us were literally stunned when we saw the outcome. Now I didnt have the card as one sided as Ledderman did with it being 11-1 Pacquaio, I thought he was being rediculous. But I had it more like 9-3 Manny MAYBE 8-4 but thats about as close as I couldve gone. When I heard them say split decision I thought wow wtf one person actually picked Bradley? Then realized later it was 2 giving him the win. I dont know what to say. Im not a consipracy person, I dont think refs got paid off but dear god they have some serious explaining to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    How the hell did Manny lose that decision? That is two questionable decisions in a row in Pac fights. I still think he lost to Marquez, but he unquestionably won last night by a big margin. Just goes to show that the judges in boxing and MMA are still completely incompetent. It wouldn't be a problem though if Pac could finish a damn fight before it got to the judges. He hasn't finished a fight in nearly three years before the scorecards. Stop leaving it up to those incompetent morons and finish it in the ring.

Sighhhh I guess we can say goodbye to Pacquiao-Mayweather in the foreseeable future...
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Sighhhh I guess we can say goodbye to Pacquiao-Mayweather in the foreseeable future...
    There's always hope for next April-May!

---------- Post added 2012-06-10 at 08:39 PM ----------

The post fight stuff keeps getting crazier. Bob Arum, the promoter for both fighters, claims that one of the judges told him he scored it 116-112 for Pac but the score the judge ended up giving was 115-113 Bradley. Arum is refusing to commit either guy to a rematch unless the Nevada commission launches an investigation of the scoring.