Burnt our of wow, looking for new game.

hey guize,
    im looking for a very emersive (is that even a word?) and exploration heavy game (pref 1st person)

any suggestions?

thanks for your time <3

Deleted
    1 option: SKYRIM! you got a world with hundreds of places to explore: caves, forts, forgotten ruins, even entire cities. Every NPC has their own actions they do that depends on their job. you got several major factions, each with their own storyline, and a main questline that takes you around the world. and, it's 1st person like you asked.

Deleted
    I would suggest Skyrim as well.

I have recently been playing a substantial amount of DC Universe Online.

DC Universe Online, more commonly referred to as 'DCUO' is a more action based game, that still maintains the standards of a reasonable MMO.

I too needed a break from WoW, but wasn't put off from trying another MMO. A friend suggested DCUO; and I hit 400 hours yesterday.

It is a free-to-play game; and this has no impact on your enjoyment during the levelling process; which, compared to many other games, is stress-free. Also, levelling to the cap of 30 is ample time to decide if the game is right for you or not, without requiring huge time commitments or investments of effort.

The game itself offers unique perspectives on movement and combat; where there are no mounts, and travelling quickly across a city is achieved through the use of your character's super powers.

DCUO is another option I would recommend, through personal and honest opinion. However; Skyrim is certainly a very enjoyable game, and if you have yet to play it, I would agree with the folks above me and say you should give it a whirl.

Cheers; and best of luck.
    -Vin-

Skyrim for sure
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

well with the new addition, its either SWTOR or EVE for me.
    Not everyday you see a 13 year old child singing on vent after a H spine kill aye!?

Deleted
    For exploration games, Skyrim is the best choice. The Witcher 2 is also a valid choice. If you want other options, play through Diablo III or something like another MMORPG like Star Wars The Old Republic (I see it as a half single-player game, just level to max level then stop to get the story). If you are looking for longer lasting games, try Team Fortress II, DOTA 2 or even StarCraft II. There are also games like Minecraft and Terria that are worth playing. Also a playthrough of Portal and it's successor is DEFINITELY worth a go if you havn't done that already!
    Last edited by mmoc1d71e72adf; 2012-06-10 at 02:44 PM.