Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bayre View Post
    sorry i didn't have time to read what everyone else said but i have to say i agree with head office, it is vital in a work place to have employees from a variety of backgrounds, if everyone thinks alike no ideas are challenged, and there is less room for innovation and growth.

especially because the other non white races tend to be a lot dumber, so they make everyone else feel better about themselves and sometimes the solutions to problems can often be more simple than us whites tend to realise and the other races can help to bring us down to earth
    Ouch, as my friend above rather crudely put, it is well established in behavioral studies of groups that having team members with different IQs approach problems differently and the best solutions come from those diverse groups. Has nothing to do with being WHITE or NON-WHITE though
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Ouch, as my friend above rather crudely put, it is well established in behavioral studies of groups that having team members with different IQs approach problems differently and the best solutions come from those diverse groups. Has nothing to do with being WHITE or NON-WHITE though
    I have a PH.D in organisational psychology from Duke University, as well as Bachelor degree in Commerce majoring in Firm Dynamics, I think I would know

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bayre View Post
    I have a PH.D in organisational psychology from Duke University, as well as Bachelor degree in Commerce majoring in Firm Dynamics, I think I would know
    You would have loved the program my group organized a few years back. Talks about group dynamics and the benefits of diversification: http://www.sqa-us.org/cde.cfm?event=303891. You must know Professors Nick Barberis from Yale and John Payne from Duke? Small world.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Deleted
    Great, so you both are experts on the topic. Could you give us some references from peer-reviewed journals that support what you both say?