Thread: spine.

Deleted

spine.

is mastery reforge better for spine hc? as healer that is

//thx

we are a settup of sham,priest and me as paly

No, haste is the best for throughput and getting Searin Plasma off targets as fast as possible. The only way Mastery would be better is if you didn't have a Priest. They'll be shield SP targets, making Illuminated Healing sub par. Stick with haste and leave dispels and shields to Shamans and Priests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    is mastery reforge better for spine hc? as healer that is

//thx

we are a settup of sham,priest and me as paly
    No, mastery would be the worst stat because your job will most likely be to clear debuffs, and mastery don't help with that.
    Crit would be best because it wont overheal, but haste works just as good and there is usually no real need to reforge for spine.

Deleted
    ah cool, ya just wanted to be sure as for healing are their ever a time were i should go radiance instead of holy light(with beacon target)? as for the tries we done i have done radiance at the point were we roll and then the aoe at 9 stacks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    ah cool, ya just wanted to be sure as for healing are their ever a time were i should go radiance instead of holy light(with beacon target)? as for the tries we done i have done radiance at the point were we roll and then the aoe at 9 stacks.
    use divine light, holy shock and WoG on non-beacon target, even during 9-stacks because the AoE wont kill people without debuffs, use holy radiance during rolls.

Deleted
    ah okey, thx alot for tips. hoping to down the bastard today.!