Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

UEFA Football, Ukraine slaughtering stray dogs?

What are your thoughts of this? I my self think this is completely screwed up, how the hell can people massacre over 80k dogs? I mean, dogs are mans best friend, what did they ever do to us? Now I'm not pointing out that all stray dogs aren't agressive but that's because people scare them, or assualt them. But still, some of these dogs haven't done shit, they're just minding their own business, and occasionally beg you for some food or stuff, but that isn't much is it?

Thoughts?

If I see a stray dog in Eastern Europe, I'm not thinking "aww how cute, I'll give it a home", I'm thinking "Oh god, it probably has rabies".

Deleted
    What is the problem with that ? They just polute the city with their piss, shits and can spread various diseases. Working as intented.

Deleted
    Ukraine slaughters many things, like human rights.
    I have nothing good to say about these former Soviet states.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Ukraine slaughters many things, like human rights.
    I have nothing good to say about these former Soviet states.
    Because other non-Soviet states and "western" states are paragons of justice and common sense, right ? Lol... So much fuss about some dogs.

There is no way they can all be housed, they need to be killed unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragrell View Post
    What are your thoughts of this? I my self think this is completely screwed up, how the hell can people massacre over 80k dogs? I mean, dogs are mans best friend, what did they ever do to us? Now I'm not pointing out that all stray dogs aren't agressive but that's because people scare them, or assualt them. But still, some of these dogs haven't done shit, they're just minding their own business, and occasionally beg you for some food or stuff, but that isn't much is it?

Thoughts?
    Stray dogs are usually feral.

Feral dogs are usually aggressive of territory/ food toward humans, not because humans scared/ assaulted them.

Additionally, not all feral populations ar ea result of humans letting them go, nor are all feral populations of dogs considered problematic. However, when they get to levels of 80k roaming around it's a problem. If you had 80k wild rats, would you let them go? What about cats? Or, more aptly, if you had 80k coyotes that roamed in and out of your city? It's dangerous. They carry disease, the potential for attack is very high, breaking into trash and spreading it, any pets are endangered, and that occasional begging for food isn't something you really would want (stray dogs following you every time you have food, or they think you have food... ever had gulls do the same thing to you? scary as fuck when they get aggressive).

Dogs aren't "mans best friend" when they're feral. They're dangerous.

Deleted
    So now the first attempt to attack Ukraine to get a notorious crooked oligarch and former prime minister out of prison has not had the desired success, what should you try next? Let's try cute baby dogs! That always works in Europe to raise uproar, and no one will question the tale. Look at all those cute puppies being slaughtered, that surrly proves how bad those boogiemen are.

And how did the problem happen in the first place? Idiotic humans are the ones who caused this problem and the resulting suffering but just like everything else lets just take our stupidity out on the innocent.

Well they have to get rid of them one way or another. This is probably cheaper than housing them and trying to get people to adopt them.

Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    And how did the problem happen in the first place? Idiotic humans are the ones who caused this problem and the resulting suffering but just like everything else lets just take our stupidity out on the innocent.
    Let's kill the people who released the dogs then.

Oh, the problem is still there? Fuck.

Dealing with the people who caused a problem doesn't magically fix the problem occurring now, it just gets you vengeance for... what, exactly? Letting a dog loose or losing a dog accidently?

They're stray dogs... numbering apparently into the thousands.

To get overly emotional concerning what is actually a healthy practice(eradicating vermin so they don't spread disease or attack people) shows the state of Western society. That we've become far too soft. So soft that we attempt to enact "justice" only to create further injustices. It's just like we were stopped from spraying Africa with mosquito killer out of concern the agent was doing damage to local humans. Then of course millions upon millions die from mosquito bites as a result. We'll lop off our own arms before doing anything that "might" be considered harmful or cruel regardless of the facts saying otherwise.

It's pure stupidity and shows what happens when a society becomes too feminist for its own good. Logic gets replaced by emotional tripe. We'll put animal rights over our own which makes ZERO sense no matter how you want to put it. The rights of a mutt should never, ever be equal to or greater than that of a human being's. Get real people, time to grow up and stop shedding a tear every time someone kicks Fido.

Infracted: Gender is listed as a forbidden topic for this forum. Please, do not bring it into threads where it is irrelevant.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-06-10 at 04:32 PM.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

Deleted
    Good riddance.
    Pests.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    They're stray dogs... numbering apparently into the thousands.

To get overly emotional concerning what is actually a healthy practice(eradicating vermin so they don't spread disease or attack people) shows the state of Western society. That we've become far too soft. So soft that we attempt to enact "justice" only to create further injustices. It's just like we were stopped from spraying Africa with mosquito killer out of concern the agent was doing damage to local humans. Then of course millions upon millions die from mosquito bites as a result. We'll lop off our own arms before doing anything that "might" be considered harmful or cruel regardless of the facts saying otherwise.

It's pure stupidity and shows what happens when a society becomes too feminist for its own good. Logic gets replaced by emotional tripe. We'll put animal rights over our own which makes ZERO sense no matter how you want to put it. Get real people.
    Really?

REALLY?

I had almost no problems with your post (DDT is some serious shit, not to mention mosquitoes were already becoming resistant to it so it was both harmful and futile) until you decide that society is feminist and therefore weak?

What the fuck did I just read.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Really?

REALLY?

I had almost no problems with your post (DDT is some serious shit, not to mention mosquitoes were already becoming resistant to it so it was both harmful and futile) until you decide that society is feminist and therefore weak?

What the fuck did I just read.
    It's exactly how I wrote it and I stand by it. I believe our society has been too feminized and lacks the cahones now to do what must be done. These punks always scream about injustices knowing little about justice itself. Because justice is cold and calculated, it is not an emotional response--that takes it OUT of the realm of justice.

Take it or leave it. It's my observation.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

It's sad but you can't let 80,000 stray dogs just run loose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Man110 View Post
    Because other non-Soviet states and "western" states are paragons of justice and common sense, right ? Lol... So much fuss about some dogs.
    Compared to Ukraine, yes.
    I'm talking about human rights and equality, not stray dogs. But that there's actually that many stray dogs says a lot about the country as well.

Deleted
    Warning: Please, do not derail the thread with discussion of gender issues. Gender is listed as an off-limits topic for this forum and should not be brought into threads where it is irrelevant.

Keep responses civil and on-topic, please.

Deleted
    stray dogs are pests, why would they not want to get rid of them? may be sad, but it has to be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't live in Ukraine, but we have a stray dog problem here too(Romania). Just the other day I was attacked by 2 strays while going to the post office to pick something up, they didn't get to bite me mind you because I kicked them till they ran away, but what if that was a child or if they came at some1 and they didn't fight back ? I say kill them all except maybe the puppies, give those up for adoption or at least try to