Siegebreaker runs?

Are these still viable for farming gold? I only have 180% GF with the buff right now, so I'm not sure how much that will give me really.

Since I've never done a Siegebreaker run before, where does the run Start/Stop? How much gold on estimate would someone with 180% GF be able to get?

I plan on doing this on Hell difficulty on my DH if it's viable, since I can just rip through mobs and elite packs like it's nothing.

If anyone who's done this post-nerf can give me some insight, that would be awesome.

Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear... They cannot fear...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhy View Post
    Are these still viable for farming gold? I only have 180% GF with the buff right now, so I'm not sure how much that will give me really.

Since I've never done a Siegebreaker run before, where does the run Start/Stop? How much gold on estimate would someone with 180% GF be able to get?

I plan on doing this on Hell difficulty on my DH if it's viable, since I can just rip through mobs and elite packs like it's nothing.

If anyone who's done this post-nerf can give me some insight, that would be awesome.
    I run through all of act 3 with 25%MF (lame, I know) and no GF and by the end I net a little over 200k after I sell all the vendor crap. Takes me about 90 minutes.