Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Is it gonna be like Barb in D3??

Quote Originally Posted by L Kebess View Post
    Just silly...

---------- Post added 2012-06-23 at 05:02 PM ----------

What's preventing them from switching a second time on you ? Assuming you even survived the first burst. Did you really think this through before posting ?
    oh i dunno, shaman hex having a CD after use, repentance perhaps? or a mage ice blocking for the supposed duration of it? I never said you could juke 'good' players, but It could work once or twice. so Relax brah.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Lassira View Post
    Best ability warriors got in a long time, glad to finally be able to PvP on a warrior again after like 2 years.

You can say this about every offensive CD in the game, except this one provides an extremely strong anti-CC, one warriors really needed.
    I agree. The ability is honestly TOO good. It's so damn good that an entire CC chain won't prevent us getting some use out of it thereby rewarding bad play. It's an absurd damage increase and the anti-CC being tied to this cd is just too much.

The anti-CC should be tied to something with a ton lower cd. With a 20 second duration on the ability with 20% damage increase it's nigh unbalancable.

Which is why I'm wondering why the ability was changed from it's 1 minute cd iteration. I'd say reduce the duration down to 10 seconds, keep the damage increase and anti-CC the same. The ability will now reward good timing and will be available for use more often. Warriors are lacking in the short cd department. Inb4 someone mentions that terribad ability bloodbath (from a PvP perspective).

Avatar with a one minute cd and 10 second duration and recklessness with a 3 minute cd would be golden.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I am actually starting to get used to the Avatar look. I will admit that when I first saw it I was a bit disappointed, I was really hoping it would have a similar look to the taunka from DBW (even though I knew it was a long shot). However, after messing around with the new avatar form, it began to grow on me and seems to be pretty cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnozis View Post
    I am actually starting to get used to the Avatar look. I will admit that when I first saw it I was a bit disappointed, I was really hoping it would have a similar look to the taunka from DBW (even though I knew it was a long shot). However, after messing around with the new avatar form, it began to grow on me and seems to be pretty cool.
    Well if it were like DBW you'd get all the Elves moaning that they're marvellous Dwarves.