Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I still dont know them and i prolly forgot about these names over tonight's sleep.

The only wow/blizzard related names i remember are :

Arthas / Thrall ... and few other heroes here and there.

Deleted
    Kripparrian did that like a week ago? Maybe more, they are one zone away from Azmodan now.

So why even post since it's not world's first... Well technically it is region first (EU) but still. Not like it matters too much.

Deleted
    Im impressed anyone would get that far on hardcore, but what im more impressed about is the amount of people coming to the forums and complain about random information. If you dont care for it, dont read it. Dont open the thread and dont post on it. Seriously, it gets old... it IS interesting to some people and it IS a part of the community. If you dont like it, dont open the thread. Grow up already...

lol seriously if you dont care dont read it? This is EU first i believe but a week after kripparian. None the less quite an accomplishment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoticehunter View Post
    This Krip/Athene/Kungen crap is getting ridiculous. We really don't need to get updated whenever someone semi-well known sneezes. We really don't.
    Isnt that what facebook and/or twitter was invented for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobba View Post
    As the title says Kungen just downed Belial on Hardcore Inferno.
    The "safe reaction": Good for him. /golfclap

The real thought I have when reading this: So bloody what?

Now, back to watching the vid of him previously dying to a fire grate and listening to "View to a Kill" in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus9001 View Post
    Last edited by Invictus9001; 2012-06-10 at 11:59 PM.

#FlightIsImportant

Krip got it a week ago, but if he didnt exploit his way back up to 60 two or three times ( hi khulle ) then he wouldnt have had such a lead - he rolled a new one by actually playing the game from 1-60 all over again like the way it was intended which is actually playing the damn game by beating mobs. That and Kungen doesnt have a whole team working for him.

Not trying to sound like a fanboy here, just responding to the Kripp crowd saying he got it so much earlier which is hardly an accomplishment in the way its done.

Nonetheless quite impressed from what I have seen on either streams when they are playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Isnt that what facebook and/or twitter was invented for?
    These forums were created to discuss the topics. The OP decided he wanted to discuss this one, doesn't mean people have to complain about it.

Deleted
    For the whiners/ppl not impressed.....bloody go do it yourself then....have fun. As others have pointed out, you actually don't have to repsond in the thread at all if you aren't interested. I sure as hell wouldn't waste my energy on something I didn't like...

Also for the peeps not knowing who Kungen/Athene/Kripp are, have you been living under a rock? I don't mean to be offensive(sorry if I am) but I mean you are in fact a member of this forum, so one would assume you have looked on the posts on the main site :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds awesome but it really is just is a question of how much gear you have. Diablo ist 20% skill, 70% gear, 10% lag.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Why do everyone have to complaint every time someone ''famous'' gets mentioned in some sort of post about them accomplishing something noteworthy (Yes, this is noteworthy to the people who like said person)? If you don't care, i suggest you move along. Obviously no one gives a flying **** if this thread would be about say, Diablo Normal, but this is something his fans find interesting i suppose, hence the thread. If there are 10 people whom find it interesting, let them do so, and move along yourselves.

The gaming community as a whole has become a hateful war between the casuals and the ''i've played for x amount of years and completed x achievements in x amount of games, blablabla.. i'm probably better than 95% of the rest of these turds'' kind of people - , i dearly hope it changes for the better at some point.
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

gz to kungen I guess, shame his stream is quite boring. very neutral and passive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    gz to kungen I guess, shame his stream is quite boring. very neutral and passive.
    Just like a true swede ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Its quite impressive, i died shitloads of time be4 killing belial on inferno. I don't think i whould trust myself to go there on a hardcore character.
    It will be quite intresting to see when some1 gets world 1st diablo inferno hardcore kill without cheesing the mechanics. It will de one hell of an achievement :P
    Fixed. Read the bolded part :P

Big grats to him.

While I have come to expect this from MMO-champ, I still dont understand why so many people have such a hard time congratulating other players.

If you don't care that Kungen killed Hardcore Belial, that's great for you...
    but just as you don't see the reason a thread was made about it, the rest of us don't see a reason why you posted in that thread. We don't care about your opinion in the same way you don't care about Kungen or Hardcore Diablo or _______.

The reason some people might be interested is because it is something that very few people have done (and will ever do)... and it is honestly something that no one in this thread will ever do unless Blizzard drastically changes Inferno... There is currently a huge difference in getting to level 60 in Hardcore and actually downing content in Act 2.

Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    I'm by no way a fan of Athene or Kungen but really.. jealous much?
    How does that even show someone is jealous again? I'm not arguing by any means but he makes a point... it's... diablo. Most of the big name players have been fed gold and gear in absurd amounts. Exactly how is it an accomplishment again? I mean grats on their kill, but at this point "hey so and so wiped their ass check out their stream =D" does seem to get old after a bit. But that's just my own personal opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    World 1sts in Diablo lol must be a wow thing.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

are you allowed to buy from ah in hardcore?

Yes, but it is separate to the softcore AH, so you can only buy items that other players have found in hardcore.

I guess it's an achievement....

Unfortunately, it's rather akin to getting a top10 kill on a wow boss when you're wearing the next expansions gear...

As people have said, Diablo will be the challenge hopefully. You can't entirely overgear that encounter.