Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Didn't he do it in a 4 man group AFTER the nerf whereas Kripp did it solo like a week ago?

I love when jealous scrubs bash the people who've achieved alot in these games, Kripp was one of the best hunters in the world and still could be he's that type of guy and Kungen is a legend in wow yet they get bashed by the jealous scrubs who after 6-8 years of wow have achieved fuck all at all, keep hating.
    Last edited by Naoto; 2012-06-11 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutzer View Post
    I'd be impressed if it was a world first. But Kripparian and his team have already done it.
    Kripparrian reached level 60 through exploiting power leveling techniques like the ZK boost. He bought the best gear through d2jsp with the forum gold he had saved up from MF botting in diablo II. He exploited bosses like Magdha so she didn't spawn adds and was 0 challenge to kill. And he didn't kill Belial "with his team", Kripparrian solo'd it with the gear he bought on d2jsp. Then Krippi just joined Kripparrians act 3 game so he could skip Belial, which some might consider exploiting too. All this to still both die at random packs in act 3.

Excuse me when I have more respect for Kungen doing inferno Belial the way it is actually supposed to be played, without exploits. Great job, I will probably never have the guts to do inferno Belial on hardcore myself ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolernl View Post
    He bought the best gear through d2jsp with the forum gold he had saved up from MF botting in diablo II.
    And he didn't kill Belial "with his team", Kripparrian solo'd it with the gear he bought on d2jsp.
    Out of curiosity, how is he able to buy gear that is OP ("the best") when he is one of very few in act3. You maybe didnt know that the HC AH is not connected to Regular AH.

On a 2nd note, befor anyone could go to act 3, befor belial was dead, how could he possibly get gear that is not scaled to act2?
    Last edited by mmoc410448ef5d; 2012-06-11 at 04:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't he already do it a week or two ago?

Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    Out of curiosity, how is he able to buy gear that is OP ("the best") when he is one of very few in act3. You maybe didnt know that the HC AH is not connected to Regular AH.

On a 2nd note, befor anyone could go to act 3, befor belial was dead, how could he possibly get gear that is not scaled to act2?
    There are alot of items that are very good even for inferno with low ilvl, examples are string of ears legendary belt (ilvl 51 if i'm not mistaken) and justice lantern legendary ring (ilvl 50). These items drop can drop as early as act 4 nightmare and/or act 1 hell but are still very expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    some of the gaming society really makes my head hurt. >.<

grats to him
    I'd torture a thousand souls just to see her smile.

Deleted
    Heja Kungen Thomas

Br
    Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    Not a single fuck was given that day
    And here we actually have the very definition of a mouthbreather, using meme's to talk shit, in a fashion he does not understand.