Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    it should stay exactly as it to many reps have been nerfed to the ground wouldn't wanna see justicar go the same way

I keep chipping away at this. Less than 100 flags to revered, and a little under 600 to exalted. It's actually progressing much quicker than I expected, though that was helped by a higher percentage of victories over the call to arms weekend.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

Went 48 : 4 this weekend, and I'm still just shy of revered after 4 years of playing lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Yeah, it takes pretty long, it took like 200 games of WSG (games, not wins) to reach the same rep I had with my vanilla character ( a bit before halfway to revered). I kinda hope they make those reps share per account, doesn't look like it though. I guess it's rewarding to get it and shows alot of dedication to a single character.

i hope they dont share the rep per acc it would ruin it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellcat1991 View Post
    i hope they dont share the rep per acc it would ruin it
    Oh god, I hope they do do that. I'm 5k rep from Exalted in WSG for my Conqueror title, I don't want to have to ever grind those reps again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I grinded it during WotLK. Most of it was very painful. I often played several games without a single flag cap, it was so terrible. I was all the happier when I got groups that actually understood how WSG worked, had gear and experience. It may not have felt like it at the time, but I actually won slightly more WSGs than I lost.

To be honest... Even though I was whinging about how hard and terrible it all was at the time I was working on getting exalted with Silverwing Sentinels, in retrospect I wouldn't have wanted it to be easier. Just like I wouldn't have wanted Hero of Shattrath to have been any less grindy or how I wouldn't have wanted for The Insane to be less grindy or expensive or annoying. Because some achievements have to take time and work to accomplish. They feel all the more rewarding that way when you're finally done. Some achievements require a bit of long-term dedication. And it's good that they do.

Wow that's really nice..........

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    and one of the centaur clans. All four of which are in the friendly-honored range, and centaur rep can't be obtained anymore.
    I don't think you could ever reach exalted with those centaur clans anyway. Killing Centaurs stopped giving rep just before hitting revered (11.999/12.000 honored), at which point you could only turn in a couple of quests.