Deleted

Computer freezed

hey guys!

i was on my PC all day . evening watched football with my girlfriend , around 22:30 i went back on my PC and when i started WoW there was nothing wrong , so after 20min of gameplay my Pc frozes and there appared weird dots on my screen , i don't know how to link a picture sorry! ( yes i made a photo for a friend for help!)

so i tried everything for next 1-2 hours and nothing seemed to work , i unplugged screens , went to save mode to check , rebooted pc everything! so i did a backup server restart ( or something! , i am dutch don't know how to say in english) in safe mode and it rebooted , i got the error again and for the 4th time i got a blue screen , after unplugging my cables from my PC and putting it back after 10 seconds it worked , it started over from the restart point it made 1 month ago. i copied ALL my music / photos / everything to a hard drive wich now all my files all are ( 3 of them )

my friend called me half hour before that he had sort of the same issue! but after 5 reboots he got it fixed..

what happend ? and how ? i had 0 problem with anything ALL day , and now suddenly everything crashes! so what happend and how the hell can i prevent this ?

i am not a computer genius! i do know my way around but , not a genius :P

so here i can post something about my PC :

i got an NVDIA driver , the geforce serie , i gues it's the 390 but i am not sure!
    for the rest , i got a standard Acer predator , only the NVDIA drivers are different! i got the 790 wich i bought 3-4 years ago!

thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Might have been your GPU overheating. Sounds like it at least. If that's the case, then it's most likely gonna happend again, and become worse and worse.

GPU overheating or drying is the most likely cause.

Definitely GPU overheating. Try increasing the fan speed on your graphics card through the NVIDIA driver software.
    Opening the computer up and cleaning the GPU for dust could also help if you haven't done that in a while.