Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Now I feel smart, having bought the Phenom II x4 960t BE for $80 on sale :P Picked up a Crucial m4 256gb for $180 too. Also only had to pay $40 after rebate for that same OCZ 650w PSU.
    Last edited by Narshe; 2012-06-11 at 12:39 AM.

Armored Moonkins looks like a monster of Power Ranger, the others are ok

Just purchased the Logitech Speaker System Z523 this last month from looking at the posts here and man i gotta say that is an AMAZING 2.1 system the best $90 ive spent in a long while. Of course i could be saying this moving from a probably 8 year old 2 speaker set that was partially broken on the left side but this setup beats my 120+ dollar speakers+bass i bought (and had stolen) years ago. When they say Room filling sound (probably from the rear facing speakers)they really do mean it.

The bear looks okay, cat is meh, moonkin armor looks horrible

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone notice the Troll Boomkin form looks like the Taurens now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Armors look awful. Please make it optional.
    How about we make having to see the boomkin model at all optional?

Quote Originally Posted by gibborim View Post
    How about we make having to see the boomkin model at all optional?
    glyph of astral whatsitcalled. you stay in caster form and have stars flit around you or something.

I am usually not a person to question Blizzards priorities.. but I find it odd that Blizzard is spending so much time on druids for what amounts to 1 talent choice, that has a short duration and moderate cooldown (30 sec duration, 3 minute cooldown) and will only probably be used in raids or dungeon boss fights.

I am hoping they have something else in store for these models for us. I am probably not going to even take this talent, and even if I were, it would only be up for times when I am probably not really even looking at my character (and nobody else is either).

Just seems very unBlizzard like to spend so much artwork for something that will rarely be directly seen.
    Last edited by Azrile; 2012-06-11 at 01:21 AM.

I hope this is not the overhaul they said its coming for moonkins, because if it is, major disappointing, it plain looks like a enhance graphic armor over the old doodled old design that screams for a change...

10+ Year Old Account
    shame im too stupid to understand the build your own pc stuff otherwise id do so instead of buying a store bought pcand being dissapointed by it when i get a 32bit win7 and cant handle minecraft with a few mods -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    bold Karasshi,... is that Optimus Prime?

Black cat and bear for alliance looks good.
    The moonkin armor for alliance and horde are too similar.

Deleted
    Not sure why Chaud wants to add a Heatsink to every build. Stock heatsink should do fine if you don't overclock, no?
    Also, I'm not sure people know that WOW is a CPU intensive game and whether setups should take that into account.

WHy does Chaud never do Sound cards?

I need a new sound card, any suggestions?

Scarlet Halls is cool at hc. Good job blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    armor forms looks awesome!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

wow..i hope they give us an option to not display the armored models...they look stupid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitters View Post
    Troll has the best cat armor.
    Correction, Troll has the best druid everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    I am usually not a person to question Blizzards priorities.. but I find it odd that Blizzard is spending so much time on druids for what amounts to 1 talent choice, that has a short duration and moderate cooldown (30 sec duration, 3 minute cooldown) and will only probably be used in raids or dungeon boss fights.

I am hoping they have something else in store for these models for us. I am probably not going to even take this talent, and even if I were, it would only be up for times when I am probably not really even looking at my character (and nobody else is either).

Just seems very unBlizzard like to spend so much artwork for something that will rarely be directly seen.
    They always make new spell effects or models for every new spell or talent in every expansion. Why would they not do the same for Druid talents

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    All they did was slap armor on one bear form. The rest are just existing color variations.

Quote Originally Posted by Machriren View Post
    WHy does Chaud never do Sound cards?

I need a new sound card, any suggestions?
    For 99% of people, Integrated sound is good enough. Those that have a real need for a dedicated sound card generally don't have to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
    Not sure why Chaud wants to add a Heatsink to every build. Stock heatsink should do fine if you don't overclock, no?
    Also, I'm not sure people know that WOW is a CPU intensive game and whether setups should take that into account.
    I assume that everyone is going to overclock. It has become very easy with the Sandy/Ivy Bridge chips!

The druid armor just looks like a waste of dev time =\ imo