Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    I saw this, and had to share it with you guys/girls. I would LOVE for Blizzard to respond like this to all the people who cry and complain about their games...
    So you like to pay for crap? well, i rather complain with feedback and try to get it as it should be, as I payed for it, as it was when I (and Millions of other playes) starting playing... we simply don't like the way they have changed things only to make more money, so we complain. That's how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Devs dont always know whats best from thier games, They also talk to the public most of the time like they are idiots, citing problems and claiming how it takes forever to fix things when most people who have any training in programing or game design can see right through their bullshit. Im not saying ALL do this but some do and i know blizzard is a big culprit.
    what? my friend is a developer and he knows a lot more traits people want then 1 guy spewing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    While the point is true, it's simply best for Blizzard to not respond like that. It'd just open up a whole new can of worms for the trolls to feed on.

I still agree with the points 100% though. Constructive criticism is great, but the people who openly insult and bitch about the game are very selfish and ignorant.
    Okay fanboy so what your saying is even if blizz made a turd and called it a game people that complain are selfish and ignorant. Makes no sense to me then again i don't have blind loyalty to a company that's doing everything it can to ruin its games.

The funny part is my brother is a programmer and we have been able to fix many of the bugs (using a home server and running wow) and it took no more than 10-20 mins to fix each of them. Blizz has no excuse for why it waits months (dragon soul has been out for how long now? and its still rampant with bugs.)

Sick of people saying "your not a dev you have no idea" i do have an idea anyone with have decent programming skills can see right thru blizzards lazy bullshit

Look at D3 they fucked it up so bad that they are releasing patches and hotfixes almost every day, i myself was so dissapointed with D3 that i called blizz and made them remove the annual pass from my account, and i find it sad that a game i waited 12 years for is still worse than its predecessor.
    Last edited by Bowjobs; 2012-06-11 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowjobs View Post
    Okay fanboy so what your saying is even if blizz made a turd and called it a game people that complain are selfish and ignorant. Makes no sense to me then again i don't have blind loyalty to a company that's doing everything it can to ruin its games.
    Wow just noticed your name. Can't take you serious. Maybe when you graduate from the fifth grade you should come back here...

Quote Originally Posted by sajin0084 View Post
    Something being broken and something not working how YOU want it to work are 2 different things.
    HUNTER pvp is absoultely FUCKING broken...to say otherwise is a fallacy.

Quote Originally Posted by malbojia View Post
    No it's not. You can still PVP just not as good. Broken means something doesn't work. If hunter PVP was broken you would go to attack another player and freeze up. Learn what broken means...

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    The problem is that players (especially in online games) often have a very biased look towards whatever they play and lack the overall image. Just because your class got nerfed or another class got buffed doesn't mean the developers suck.
    Also continuous "oh god why do you make new models when the servers are lagging" show that many players have NO idea how game development works but still want to talk as if they did and can't be taken serious because of that. Also "ugh that's just the skeleton of monster X with a completely new model and high res textures - blizzard is so lazy and sucks!"... really hard to restrain myself sometimes.

Same goes for balance issues obviously. Player feedback(!) is important for the devs, but if all someone does is bitch how everything sucks, that's not feedback that's just being an immature dick.

Nobody says something against telling the devs they made a wrong decision with change X and then going on to explain why you see it that way. But nobody likes whiny bitches who only complain only to complain and unfortunately rarely have an own opinion and rather rattle down what they read or heard somewhere else.
    Oh, and when nothing changes despite "the whole forum" i.e. 300 people out of millions agreeing with you - that is ignoring the 100 posters who still disagreed - that's no free ticket to whineville. Not everything can go like you want.
    The classic "why are they spending time on stupid pet battles!? They should use that time on raids and other content or buff my class!" even after Blizzard has pointed out that they are different teams, working on different aspects of the game.

Deleted
    There's going to be critics with everything you or anyone does, deal with it. The only problem is to filter out all the BS crying and actually getting the constructive critisism that you can work with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Low level hunter PVP is bloody awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saint1971 View Post
    She was also in A Town Called Eureka
    She is also seen in a Supernatural episode in latest season. It timed really well with what happens in Eureka, since she is so good you don't want her not to be in one of the episodes ;P

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stopped reading at fanboy. (Not really, but knew exactly where the post was going.) See, this is what Blizz has to deal with on their forums. People who think they know 100% how to design a working game that makes 10-12 million players happy. If you think WoW, D3, SC2 are turds, then don't pay for them. Simple. Don't act like you know better than people who have degrees for this and have years and years of experience. It makes you look like an immature fool. There's a reason Blizzard hired them, and not you, or why you wouldn't even try to apply.

---------- Post added 2012-06-11 at 06:00 AM ----------

How so? Not to bring this offtopic or anything, but that is a random generalization.

Deleted
    No it's not. You can still PVP just not as good. Broken means something doesn't work. If hunter PVP was broken you would go to attack another player and freeze up. Learn what broken means...
    why dont you go learn what an adjective is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    I saw this, and had to share it with you guys/girls. I would LOVE for Blizzard to respond like this to all the people who cry and complain about their games...
    They tried that. His name was Tseric.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Wow just noticed your name. Can't take you serious. Maybe when you graduate from the fifth grade you should come back here...

The more you talk the more you sound like an idiot. So actually.. keep on talking you make me laugh.

And as for growing up tell me kid. Do you have a wife? 2 kids? Make $750,000 a year? own your own house? Come talk to me when u do. Otherwise your elementery school comments are just making you look stupid. And uh btw you wanna talk to me about growing up when ur still drawing pics of half naked cartoon chars, you need some help bro.

Deleted
    The more you talk the more you sound like an idiot. So actually.. keep on talking you make me laugh.

And as for growing up tell me kid. Do you have a wife? 2 kids? Make $750,000 a year? own your own house? Come talk to me when u do. Otherwise your elementery school comments are just making you look stupid. And uh btw you wanna talk to me about growing up when ur still drawing pics of half naked cartoon chars, you need some help bro.
    wrong guy

Diablo 3 still sucks
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

10+ Year Old Account

shrug, I thought the name Bowjobs was actually a little amusing. Better than the Kumshot I've seen dozens of times.

But lay off the e-thugging penis envy, please. No one with an income in that range is going to waste their time flexing their imaginary electronic penis to some random person.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    Stopped reading at fanboy. (Not really, but knew exactly where the post was going.) See, this is what Blizz has to deal with on their forums. People who think they know 100% how to design a working game that makes 10-12 million players happy. If you think WoW, D3, SC2 are turds, then don't pay for them. Simple. Don't act like you know better than people who have degrees for this and have years and years of experience. It makes you look like an immature fool. There's a reason Blizzard hired them, and not you, or why you wouldn't even try to apply.

---------- Post added 2012-06-11 at 06:00 AM ----------

How so? Not to bring this offtopic or anything, but that is a random generalization.

Never said any of those games were turds was saying if blizz gave u a turd a real fucking turd and said "go play this" You would be selfish and ignorant to even complain about it?

---------- Post added 2012-06-11 at 11:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    wrong guy
    XD i realized after i posted.. Edited now

No. No, most paying customers don't have a clue.
    Don't like the product? Don't buy it. I'm sorry to say, but even though the big CEO people in the gaming industry do it purely to get their hands on your money, a game developer doesn't... The devs are in it because they love doing it. What; you thought there was really big money in being a game dev? Think again.

And these people are generally pretty bloody good at what they do, balance-wise. They see a problem, and they fix it. Sure; fixes aren't going to be nice for everyone all the time. But it's true: A gamer will see one of their abilities, even if it is completely overpowered, as balanced most of the time. As normal. As required because 'the rest of my character is less powerful, so this balances out!' That kind of thought immediately shows that the customer has NO IDEA of balance. If the rest of your character is underpowered, and you have a severely overpowered ability, then what the devs need to do is nerf that overpowered ability... And if the rest of your character is really underpowered, they need to buff those abilities somewhat. If that is really the case, though, because players usually don't calculate against other people, but against themselves. They perceive ability A as underpowered because they compare it to the ridiculous Deus Ex ability B. Not because it underperforms as a stand-alone.

When you introduce a new ability to a game, things will happen. Lots and lots of things will happen. The entire dynamic of anyone who gains that skill will change, and as such, characters interacting with those will also see a shift in dynamic. It's impossible to know all the angles when you introduce a new ability, so most of those abilities will need some serious nerfing as soon as the new problems start arising. And they usually arrive well after the beta-testing, when the community has already gotten used to it, or even rely on it. And that is because only in live play will the grand populace use it; in beta, the demographic is simply too small.

The result of all this is that an already entitled crowd feels like they know the game better. Like they know what's good for the game. Because they pay to play it, they feel they have a right to bitch and moan, and the developers just have to bow their heads in shame and give the client what they want.

But here's the real thing: The developers are the ones who MADE the game you enjoy so much. They are the ones who care a million times more about the game than you do. They invest more time, and often money, in this game than you do. They know stuff you don't. They really care about what happens; you only care about what happens to YOU.
    If you hate the game so much, if you hate the developers so much, then stop paying. Do not use their products. If you think you can do a better job: Prove it. You might think you're smart, that you've got it all figured out, that you know more about the balance and equilibrium than the creators, but you really, really, really don't...
    So either make an MMO by yourselves, make it work, make it balanced and better than any roleplaying game that is on the market, or admit to your misplaced arrogance and keep silent.

Of course it is great to voice concerns. Game developers WANT to hear your concerns and suggestions. What game developers do NOT want is your tears and flames. If you don't understand the reasoning for a fix, you can look it up on a Q&A, or maybe even ask. If you have trouble understanding why a class that already tore you to shreds got a not ability that makes that even easier for them, you can always ask. If you think about it, and it still feels wrong, you might even come up with a helpful suggestion.
    Just don't be an arse about it. Game developers are working really, really hard to get some high quality to the players. The least you can do is just love them back a little.

This is how it works...
    Blizzard is a shower installer. They go to a house with 3 people living it. The 3 people say what they want in a shower. Person 1 wants hot water to come out the shower, person 2 wants cold water and person 3 wants red soda to come out.
    Blizzard makes the shower with warm water and a little red soda coming out.
    Person 1 complains that the shower is broken and the water is too cold,
    Person 2 complains that the shower is broken and the water is too hot,
    Person 3 complains that the shower is broken and contains water.

Then the ahole brother of person 3 moves into the house and complains that the shower doesn't spurt out candy and blizzard doesn't know how to make showers.

---------- Post added 2012-06-11 at 11:18 AM ----------

Wife, 3 kids, own my own business your move...