Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yo, 16 Y/O from NZ here.

I would compare her with the people who call for governments to be replaced because they believe that with one magical click of the fingers everything in an economy can be righted. How does this relate? Well these people want a form of instant gratification with their system of government in the form of more jobs / more equal money distribution / handouts. These people don't care what the consequences are, just that they get what they think is idealistically best. She wants the best for the environment, to do this she overlooks that some things are already being done / some can't be done instantly and if they could have there would probably have been a large cost to this change. When she comes up with a fix that can work everything out without negative consequences that outweigh the benefits let me know.

She has a good idea... but how exactly can you do it? It is one thing to come up with something but entirely different to make it feasible.
    "waste from one organism becomes the nutrient for another"
    This is the core idea that I get from the video. HOW do you achieve that? We try it a little with recycling already, but recycling is hardly efficient. It takes energy to break the goods back down to re-use them. In many recycled goods, it is cheaper and more efficient to trash it, so the fact that we recycle them can actually be arguably worse for the environment than just getting rid of it.

Like I say, good idea... but one that has been around for ages. Using waste as a nutrient for something else would be a dream for 99% of corporations, because it would mean they can reduce losses from production by selling their byproducts.