Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

The next step for evolution.

Evolution, only the strongest survive. Isn't that true? The Germans thought they were the superior race, I don't really care if the do still think that or not but anyways they were trying to "cleanse" the world of impurities. They even killed their own that well were not very superior type. I am not saying this is right or anything BUT just think for a moment if the human species could be smarter, equal, no impurities, think of what we could accomplish. We wouldn't have to use our resources for the disabled (people that have to survive on machines or people that wouldn't be able to survive with out someone feeding them) and focus on creating a better world. If there was one race there would be not racism or hate for another race, we would all be equal. I believe the "next" evolution step for mankind would be a "equal or superior race". This of course is my opinion so please don't QQ me or what ever. Thanks

P.s. I am not Nazi supporter but one of their ideas I support.

I think you that you think to much. And when the day comes you might actually have to give a crap about your own mother in her old age you will look back at this post and ask yourself why? No this isn't a flame or qq or even whatever. Anyone who thinks like this needs to either go write a movie script or go outside more.

P.s. Bring sunblock

i think what the op is trying to get at is he thinks the next step is to captain america us all. captain america has no super powers hes simply the best a man can be in every way, the best of a normal man created by science. obviously race wouldnt matter things like that would have nothing to do with super humans/soldiers theres very little differences between races besides visual ones. but the next step is probably a mix of that, being the best we can be coupled with having the best tech integrated with our bodies. the next step is most likely artificial augmentation with a mix of super soldier genes. ROBOT CAPTAIN AMERICA @_@ willing to bet somewhere somehow thru the years of comics a robot captain america exists somewhere in the marvel u
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Actually I am a evolutionary biologists and this is why I think like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't even need to kill anyone. If people would stop being blinded by their fear, we could abolish all those pesky laws that prevent genetically engineering humans. Then we could fix all of nature's mistakes, and truly make perfect humans. Nobody would have to be harmed.

So basically....... This topic is a product of to much thinking and basement time?

Infracted: Keep posts relevant.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-06-11 at 10:51 AM.

I actually never thought of Captain America lol, I think if we had one race we could stop racism, have one race that was alot more bright and not have these dim wads like we have today. Lets say we had one race that can do math extremely well, another superior in strength, and so on that we can actually have children do well and push us into the next step (what ever that is).

---------- Post added 2012-06-11 at 06:51 AM ----------

Just because I think differently you auto bash me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nassaria View Post
    So basically....... This topic is a product of to much thinking and basement time?
    You're not contributing anything here. Don't you have anything better to do?

stop being a troll. every single thing on the internet and every single device ever created and every single innovation or discovery was made either by pure luck, too much thinking and basement time or a combination of the 2.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

You're being very shortsighted in your concept of superiority. In the utopia you describe, Stephen Hawking would have been put down. Favorable human traits are subjective. I like thick girls and dark skin, maybe you don't. People have been shown to have different kinds of intelligence from one to the next, meaning measurements of intelligence are not always reliable. We're throwing away potential saviors from world problems in the name of a uniform coat of paint on the populace. But even when everyone in the room is similar looking, highly intelligent, and in perfect health that provides absolutely no assurance of tolerance or any lack of unrest. The majority of the world's problems revolve around scarcity of resources, largely as a result of wealth hoarding. We're not in any serious trouble because some people are sick or infirm, or simply different. If anything, your solution harms us. Empathy, real or as a mark, is the thread that keeps us ripping the whole thing apart.

Besides, if you want a next step in evolution you need to look beyond the biological anyway. Organic material will never be able to keep up with the intellect or resiliency of a synthetic man. No solution so deftly raises us up while severing our dependence on destroying our planet even as we're wholly bound to it due to the hazards of space travel. And no other solution raises us up so high from where we now stand.

I have a very hard time believing you to be an evolutionary biologist, based on what you express and to what depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsurgeon View Post
    You're being very shortsighted in your concept of superiority. In the utopia you describe, Stephen Hawking would have been put down. Favorable human traits are subjective. I like thick girls and dark skin, maybe you don't. People have been shown to have different kinds of intelligence from one to the next, meaning measurements of intelligence are not always reliable. We're throwing away potential saviors from world problems in the name of a uniform coat of paint on the populace. But even when everyone in the room is similar looking, highly intelligent, and in perfect health that provides absolutely no assurance of tolerance or any lack of unrest. The majority of the world's problems revolve around scarcity of resources, largely as a result of wealth hoarding. We're not in any serious trouble because some people are sick or infirm, or simply different. If anything, your solution harms us. Empathy, real or as a mark, is the thread that keeps us ripping the whole thing apart.

Besides, if you want a next step in evolution you need to look beyond the biological anyway. Organic material will never be able to keep up with the intellect or resiliency of a synthetic man. No solution so deftly raises us up while severing our dependence on destroying our planet even as we're wholly bound to it due to the hazards of space travel. And no other solution raises us up so high from where we now stand.

I have a very hard time believing you to be an evolutionary biologist, based on what you express and to what depth.
    so what your saying is that because space travel is harmful i can convince a scientist to turn me into a timelord @_@

How is this a product of too much thinking and/ or basement time? At least respond to OPs post.
    I don't think he's saying kill the disabled or anything like that. I think he's saying that if we could fix those problems we wouldn't have to worry about them (fix as in prevent).
    Though I could just be reading my own views into this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason I'm compelled to leave this here.

I'm just not agreeing with trying to mend a sci fi script with the reality of your "Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth".. Just my contribution..

I'm just not agreeing with trying to mend a sci fi script with the reality of your "Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth".. Just my contribution..
    that doesnt make any sense at all

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so what your saying is that because space travel is harmful i can convince a scientist to turn me into a timelord @_@
    Timelords aren't synthetic to my knowledge. Rory, sure. They also function well beyond the realm of organic plausibility. They're more Stan Lee than stainless steel.
    I'm saying that you should ask your scientist friend in a hundred years or so to make you as smart and durable as the TARDIS, but still as badass as Eccleston.

It isn't gonna make sense to an atheist, that's kind of the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsurgeon View Post
    Timelords aren't synthetic to my knowledge. Rory, sure. They also function well beyond the realm of organic plausibility. They're more Stan Lee than stainless steel.
    I'm saying that you should ask your scientist friend in a hundred years or so to make you as smart and durable as the TARDIS, but still as badass as Eccleston.
    all i know is that either way theres going to be an awful lot of running to do O-O

Evolution is also mental, in knowing the worth of others.
    That can be in knowledge equally as much as as their physical capability.
    We are not immune to injury or illness, the care of which in others leads to greater knowledge in how to deal with it should we encounter it ourselves.
    It it wasn't for that then really what what would our lifespan be at present ? Only a fraction of what it is now I would bet.

@ Rocketsurgeon I wanted to keep my topic simple not to complicated. We will achieve one race I will guarantee it. If you say no then open your eye's I am not saying this will happen in a 100 years or even 200, with different race of people mate they create a new culture within that.
    Ex. An Nigerian mother has a baby with an Chinese Father you have a new race of child. Now lets say that child has a baby with another race, they will create a new race and so on till all races are one. I was just stating if we could combine the strongest of one race and have that one new baby, which would be a non racial race but best of all races in one. Now I am not saying taking hostage of people and taking their DNA and creating something out of evil but create the next step of evolution.