Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

80 DK solo: Naxxramas 11/15

Hello, guys!
    Ive been working on naxx soloing for some long time and finally killed Horsemans and KT, so here is the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPhHBIi8Bxs

That video was recorded on different servers ( including Russian ones) in 4.3, 4.3.2 and 4.3.3 patches. I was almost always buffed by an 85 level with a Runescroll of fortitude-2.

I did not edit it much, just added the boss titles and music that i listen. The interface may look bad, but it shows all the info about damage done, taken, healing etc.

There are 4 sets that i currently use:
    1) pure blood dps with very low healing chardev .org/?profile=363390
    2) blood tankdps with a fine amout of healing chardev .org/?profile=363392
    3) blood tanking set chardev .org/?profile=363394 with high mastery and avoidance
    4) anti-magic set chardev .org/?profile=363399 alot of haste and stamina

Those profiles are approximate, loaded gear only without talents change.
    I usually dont use diseases because its just a waste of runes when i need to save them for healing. Elixirs have a major role here- Prismatic, Speed, Mastery and Deep earth - i combine them depending on magic/melee damage on me or on berserk timer. Also a healing potion with increased effect from Alchemist stone and golemblood potion to maximise the dps.

Sometimes it looks like im not losing HP at all- true, but its hard to find the gear balance between damage, healing and damage taken for every boss and keep the blood shield up - when its up and im not taking damage the bone shield also remains active, giving me 20% damage reduce and 2% bonus damage. You can clearly see it at Heigan, Sapphiron and KT. Blood shield tracker is a bit bugged and sometimes shows the max shield higher that max HP, - you can see it at Kelthuzad's fight when it didnt fall from 88% to 26% boss HP, giving me 831k absorb done over 7 minutes before adds started dealing some serious damage.
    Mastery is the key to almost all melee fights- i have 170-270% blood shield, choosing how much i need for every boss to survive it. Death strike heals for some amount of max HP (min 7%) and after some high damage taken it heals for 20% of the damage taken in last 5 seconds-, you can see that mechanic at Instructor 2-man when after taking 40-60k hits i have 15k+ each deathstrike heal resulting 35k+ blood shield charge.
    Haste is another key. It also affects rune regeneration speed, more haste- faster rune regen, more deathstrikes over time, more healing and absorb.
    Stamina is the 3rd key. It gives hp, yes, but also it gives more healing amount for deathstrike and more HP - more vengeance - more damage.

All videos have an increased 2x-3.75x speed.
    Boss and track list:
    1) 00:05 - Anub'Rekhan, Exodus - The one time end
    2) 04:27 - Grand Widow Faerlina, Exodus - The musical box sequence 2011
    3) 07:52 - Maexxna, Somnesia vs PharaOm - God's Tears
    4) 11:12 - Noth the Plaguebringer, Zircon - Super Mario World Monstrous Turtles OC ReMix
    5) 14:37 - Heigan the Unclean, Daimon (Aka Antares) - Codex
    6) 18:11 - Loatheb, same track
    7) 21:28 - Gothik the Harvester, same track
    8) 24:20 - 2-man ( not solo) Instructor Razuvious, tanking him by myself, without adds, Ethereal - Moondawn
    9) 29:10 - Four Horsemen, Fiteria - Rotate to vibrate
    10) 32:32 - Grobbulus, Vedrim - No King Rules Forever
    11) 35:23 - Thaddius partial solo, without Feugen/Stalagg, same track
    12) 38:19 - Sapphiron, Filteria - Poem
    13) 42:21 - Kel'thuzad, Asphyxia - As You Like ; and Elfire - Experiment #7.
    Most of the tracks were found on jamendo.com and newgrounds.com (websites with legal free music)

Bosses from easiest to hardest:
    1) Sapphiron- very easy fight.
    2) Loatheb- a dps race.
    3) Grobbulus- easy one too.
    4) Thaddius - bit harder because i had to beat the berserk timer
    5) Heigan- very annoying with floor traps and HP debuff
    6) Noth the Plaguebringer- alot of magic damage from adds on later phases
    7) Anub'Rekhan - very annoying Locust swarm where i had to run at exact time , bone shield glyph+unholy presence is a key here, also AMS to not get the debuff.
    8) Kel'thuzad - Boring phase 0 , then very intensive magic+pushback p0-p1 transition, boring bossfight and very intensive melee+magic last 40% HP phase.
    9) Faerlina- insane melee damage on soft enrage, wanted to record it on my current realm and more clean interface, but didnt want to waste alot of time on wipes.
    10) Maexxna- 75% healing debuff, also a 30% soft enrage and lots of stuns. The debuff was dispelled by Immature Venom Sac (see wowhead), also had a 53k wipe without using that sac
    11) Horsemans - the hardest. Insane amount of magic damage.

As for other bosses- Patchwerk is easy 2-mannable with a healer, but is a very boring fight; Gluth can be soloed with ~20k dps ignoring the zombies or with a 2nd person kiting them. Atm im working on Voa, Ulduar, few bosses in ICC(including fights just until berserk), then TBC raids. Addons: Bartender4, Sexy map, Tidy plates, Recount, Blood Shield tracker, Mik's scrolling battle text, Xperl, Prat, Tiny attack power and Deadly boss Mods.
    Armory eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Drelatius/advanced

PS: message to moderators: please fix the links to chardev and armory
    Last edited by bagosham; 2012-11-09 at 02:29 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    update. Marrowgar soloed on lvl 80
    youtube.com/watch?v=Hrvatn3ahbI

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    update. rotface soloed. going 10 heroic next week youtube.com/watch?v=N4z9uEQXAeE

I think that's pretty cool.. I might have to try that myself but im sure i'd wipe lol..

Would be quite a bit more impressive if you did it without the 85 runescroll and other bonuses.

Very impressive. I always like people that try and accomplish things just because it's there to do. Screw arbitrary achievements that you're forced to get, what you're doing now is a real achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by roflpot View Post
    Very impressive. I always like people that try and accomplish things just because it's there to do. Screw arbitrary achievements that you're forced to get, what you're doing now is a real achievement.
    Pfffffhahahahahaha

Post constructively. - Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-04-23 at 09:50 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    Would be quite a bit more impressive if you did it without the 85 runescroll and other bonuses.
    i will, except horsemans and maexxna, maybe, others are easy

Deleted
    This is impressive, I supposed it's the ridiculous rating scalings at 80. I remember grouping up with a warrior in a starting 5 man who was doing like 27k dps just because of how huge the scalings are. Still though, impressive stuff!
    Last edited by mmoce9c0afd7c3; 2012-04-21 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    This is impressive, I supposed it's the ridiculous rating scalings at 80. I remember grouping up with a warrior in a starting 5 man who was doing like 27k dps just because of how huge the scalings are. Still though, impressive stuff!
    You are over exaggerating unless it was burst DPS or AoE. Warrior couldn't do 27k at level 80.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    You are over exaggerating unless it was burst DPS or AoE. Warrior couldn't do 27k at level 80.
    Well of course it was burst, things tend not to live very long with that damage and the other party members added in as well =p

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to see the stats scale on 80- check this dps youtube.com/watch?v=zOvwU8cu1z0 (not my video) , at 0:54 , Corla soloed as a firemage

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Small update. Kills without using any cata gear

Noth img7.imageshack.us/img7/9299/nothr.jpg
    Heigan img600.imageshack.us/img600/4834/heigan.jpg
    Loatheb img715.imageshack.us/img715/5373/loathebn.jpg

Anub img820.imageshack.us/img820/360/anubw.jpg
    Faerlina img444.imageshack.us/img444/783/faerlina.jpg
    22% wipe on Maexxna img195.imageshack.us/img195/5281/maexxnawipe.png
    Gothic img228.imageshack.us/img228/5091/gothikm.jpg
    Sapphiron img441.imageshack.us/img441/3982/sapp.jpg
    Grobbulus img703.imageshack.us/img703/5390/grobbulus.jpg

Also Sart +1 wipe in cata gears img843.imageshack.us/img843/8466/sart1.jpg . Looks impossible for 80, but working on it.