Diablo 3 selling/trading sub forums?

I know they have this on diablo fans but what are the chances of us getting this here?

Any word from the mods? I think this could be pretty beneficial considering there are pretty much always 400+ people checking the forums. Surely it would be better to bring people here rather then send them elsewhere?

Diablo 3 section is enough.

Just use diablofans?

Quote Originally Posted by freelapdance View Post
    Any word from the mods? I think this could be pretty beneficial considering there are pretty much always 400+ people checking the forums. Surely it would be better to bring people here rather then send them elsewhere?
    there was a post somewhere about it but I can't find it.

Short version is: no, use diablofans.
    They are both owned by curse so it doesn't really matter where the traffic goes, in fact it's better to have it centralized on one place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, use Diablofans.com. It's our sister site, owned by Curse, and we'll close any threads trying to buy or sell D3 items here, but leave a friendly note to visit DF instead.

We just don't allow advertising here. We don't want to be responsible for anyone's transactions or experience, and it's easiest just to not allow it.