[TV/Music] The Voice Australia - Karise Eden

I felt the need to make a thread just for her after tonight's performance. It was mind blowing.

For those who haven't seen it, head over to The Voice and watch "Karise Eden - Hallelujah" (Couldn't find a direct link for it unfortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    That website is bugging out on me. It keeps cycling through all of the videos (it switches every second) without letting me watch one. I looked on youtube and the video got removed due to copyright.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Saberon Hi.
    All I could say was "Jesus" and "my God"
    Not my usual swear words but...
    No fancy lights. No big band backing. Just a 19yo kid with a guitar and a "VOICE"... Bloody hell !!
    Don't know if it's anywhere on the net yet, probably not, copyrite holders depriving rest of the world from hearing this amazing performer.
    She's won it now I reckon. Hope Darren runs second. He gives a great live show.